14

BEEP, beep ,beep

I stared at Hinata with mix feelings. Hinata who depends on the life support.

The doctor told us that Hinata lost a lot of blood and the cut were pretty big and deep.

My eyes reds as I'm crying all day. The others just look at me ,sympathy.

“ He's going to be fine, y/n. ” Suga told me.

“ Yeah. It's going to be okay. ” Daichi said.

“ No, Because of me, he's hurt. ” I said.

“ No. We all know that's not your fault as he just want to save you. ” Kageyama said.

I just stayed quiet. The others confronted me until it was time for them to go. Hinata's family already visited him just now and decided to come home since I insisted that I'll stay with him.

I looked at him again. The doctor said he might got into coma.

I sighed. I then put my head on the side of the bed. I hold Hinata's hand and prayed that he would woke up soon.

      ◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

It had been a week now and Hinata still in coma. The more I looked at him, the more I felt like it was my mistake.

Even though his family already denied, saying that it was not my fault, the feeling of guilty was too overbearing.

It was definitely my fault that he was laying here, lifeless. If I didn't acted so reckless, he might doing just fine. If I stayed close with him, he might will get hurt more.

I were thinking in my mind when my phone started to ringing.

Mom

Hello, mom?