Chapter 19

19 - Fuck Off

Nola's POV

Oh, yeah... I forgot about this irrelevant bitch.

She glanced at me from Anya's side then looked back at her as she asked, "You know her?"

Yes, I'm daddy. Fuck you want?

I glowered at her, then Me and Anya made eye contact as she signaled me to be friendly.

Anya laughed, "I ain't think we'd all run into each other at starbucks!"

"Right. I was just coming from off campus and wanted a iced coffee." I said, deciding to play along.

"F'real? Me too!" Irrelevant said, buying our act.

"I don't think y'all met. This Dominique, we met in the army." Anya said, introducing Irrelevant.

I guess I can stop calling her that now.

"Nique, this my classmate, Nola. We got a lot of the same classes this semester so you might see us together often." Anya explained slyly.

"What's up?" Dominique nodded towards me.

"It's nice to meet you, Dominique..." I forced out.

"Oh, call me Nique. Nobody calls me Dominique." She laughed heartedly.

"Your first name's fine, Dominique." I laughed at the same volume as her.

Anya gave me a look and Dominique laughed.

Why is this bitch always laughing?

"I'm glad I met you. I was starting to think Anya ain't have no friends." Dominique laughed and I just watched her with a plain expression.

"I met you before, right? I think you was checking up on Anya." She said, and I scowled inwardly.

Why the fuck does she remember that?

"Right." I said as I continued to force a smile.

"I knew it! I was like... shit. Where she came from?" She continued to laugh.

Alright, you're annoying me.

I began to slowly pull Anya away from her, "Me and Anya got somewhere to be, so..."

"Oh, okay. Don't forget about our project! It's due tomorrow!" She said to Anya.

Anya immediately pulled away from me as she cussed, "Shit! I forgot about that!"

"It's a big part of our grade. Shouldn't we start on it tonight?" Dominique questioned.

"You right..." Anya's voice saddened and she turned to face me with a slight pout.