"Ms. Muhlach."

The three stand near their class peaking on the window and listening.

"I believe Cathy is your best friend?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"So, Are you willing to take the difficult question to save her grades in this recitation?"

Cassandra bit her lips and looked at Catherine.

She smiled at her and answered.

"Yes po."

"Just so you know, If you can't answer this you will also fail. Are you still willing to take a risk for your friend and to end this recitation?"

"Opo."

Everyone was hoping at their seats. Hoping that Cassandra can answer the question.

"From our past lesson, We tackled about the comparison of Stocks and Bonds. In fact, we have a table for it and there are five. Can you gave all of them?"

Cassandra took a deep breath and recalling in her mind.

"Stocks is a form of equity financing while Bonds is a form of debt financing.

Stocks prices vary every day and they are reported at various media while on the other hand, Investors are guaranteed interest payments and returned at the maturity date.

In stocks, Investors can earn if the stock pay increases and lose if it decreases. In bonds, Investors still needs to consider the borrower's credit rating.

Stocks have higher risks but with possibility of higher returns. Bonds have a lower risk but lower yield.

Lastly, Stocks can be appropriate for the long term while Bonds can be appropriate for retirees."

Cassandra smiled so brightly as she finishes.

The students were waiting for their teacher's reaction.

"T-That was a great job, Cassandra. I think that's it for today. All of you have passed."

The learners cheered as well as Lea, Dawn, and Vice.

"That's my daughter."

"Pamangkin namin 'yan!"

The three knocked at the door and Casandra's classmates were shocked.

They instantly recognized Lea Salonga, Dawn Zulueta, and Vice Ganda.

Cassandra was also surprised.

"Miss? Excuse us. We would like to talk to Ms. Cassandra."

Cassandra immediately stood up and went outside.

"What are you three doing here?" Cassandra asked them.

"We would like to talk to Chloe." Dawn uttered and Cassandra looked at her Mom.

"Mom- I thought you will not going to do anything about it."