"Too bad. Our boss already said yes. The part timer will be there" I sighed then continued to follow her. We arrived at the beach and there were a few people there.

"How about another contest?" I quickly refused. "No, after what happened last time?"

"Dont be like that, I already said sorry" she lowered her head. "How about-"

"I said no already. I'm going home" I turned and walked away. Juri surprisingly didnt follow me, so I let my feet guide me to wherever.

I found myself in front of our old house. The neighborhood was quiet as usual. I sat down at the stairs and just relaxed.

My phone ringed, it was Chaewon. I wanted to have my quiet time today but it would be too harsh of me to not answer.

"Unnie?"

"Hmm?"

"We're going there next week. Our other friends will join us. And we also found Yuri's friends"

"Okay, see you"

"I bet you'll love to meet them"

"Chaewon?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me something about me?"

"Wae? Is there something wrong?"

"No, i'm just curious"
"What was I like before?"

"You? You're still the same person"
"But with lost memories"

"I was like this before?"

"Yes"

"If that is so, then why did I try to kill myself?"

"I ... I dont know"
"It was due to the situation you were in"

"Why? What happened to me?"

"I dont think you're ready for that"

"Ready for what?"

"The truth. There's so much more to you than what normal people see. Sadly i'm the only one who noticed it"

"I dont understand. More than people see?"
"Do I have superpowers? Or am I a monster or something?"

"No, it's not that"

"Then what?"

"Sorry unnie. But I cant tell you that now"

"Why? Why can't you tell me!"

"There are things that you just cant know"

Then she ended the call. I took my time and just rested here, I didnt want to go home just yet. My mind is still confused. I know Yuri would look for me but I just wanted time to think.

It was after a few minutes when a familiar face sat next to me. "Hey, isn't your girlfriend looking for you?"

"Actu-"

"I know, I know ... she isnt your girlfriend" she chuckled then rolled her eyes at me.

"Well ... Actually, she IS my girlfriend. We became official" she didnt look surprised but instead she gave me a pat on the back. We both chuckled and shaked our heads.

We just stayed there for a few minutes without talking until she stood up to leave. I followed her and grabbed her hand. "Wait, I need to ask you something"

We were now sitting at our previous place. I told her about the memory thing about her. She just listened without interrupting me. In the end she just gave me a smile.

"You remembered me ..." she laughed as she scratched her head. "... I didnt expect that you would. I thought you'd listen to me that day. But seeing you right now means I was wrong" I quietly laughed.

"So I was right. It was you, did you know anything about me back then?" She looked down then slowly shaked her head. "All I know is that you were looking for comfort that day. I couldnt do it because I was a total stranger to you. Your eyes told me that you were longing for someone you trusted"

"She didnt answer my call" I said as I stared into somewhere. "No, actually she did. She answered it, but she was too busy to listen to me. I know it's stupid to do something for that reason. But I dont know, I was bruised and my mental state was no better. I think you're right, maybe I was looking for someone to really care about me. Someone that would answer my calls and listen to me everytime I would tell her something"

"And you found her" huh? I found her, who? Is she talking about herself? I have no idea. "Who?"

"Yuri" she didnt look at me then she stood up and walked away. I was about to chase her but she turned around and gave me a smile. "Goodbye Choi Yena. I wish you goodluck" then she finally left.

"Yuri ... Yuri ..." she's the person that i've been longing since then.