Annabeth Chase

Annenbeth was trapped under a giant hell hound. She was in so much pain all the fighting has finally took its toll she clung desperately to consciousness. She suddenly got a burst of energy she reached for her dagger when she heard gasps. She just ignored them and finally reached her dagger. Annabel drove it right through it's heart then she started to slip she felt some one rap their arms around her. "Percy?" She whispered. "No Annabeth it's Thalia. Don't worry you'll be fine. Quick Katie get some nectar and ambroshia!"she shouted. Katie nodded and came back with it and handed it as quickly as possible to Thalia. She fed it to Annabeth and she suddenly felt like herself again.

"Thalia?" She asked. "Yes it's me Annie. Why we're you expecting someone else?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.Annabeth blushed and stood up.

"Why are we at camp guys?" She asked a little nervous. The Stills gave her a brief on what happened. "Oh okay well does anyone have any questions for me?" she asked. Selina raised her hand. Annabel chocked back her tears and said "Yes Selina." "Annabeth I was wondering the future camper have mentioned a couple of time a 'you know who' do you know who that might be?" Annabeth blushed and turned to her friends.

"Please tell me you guys didn't?" The demigod tried desperately to look anywhere but at her. "Thalia did you guys do what I think you did?" "Okay yes but we didn't say who cause we wanted to see their faces when they see who it is." She said inocently.

"Sorry Selina you are just gonna have to wait." Said Annabeth smiling. Selina pointed in annoyance and crossed her arms but stayed scilent.

Just then there was a bright light that left behind Percy Jackson battling the minator.(again)