Clarisse La Rue and Chris Ronriguez

Clarisse and Chris were douging any attacks the monsters through at them. When Clarisse wasn't looking a monster snuck up behind her and slashed her side she screamed in pain. Then suddenly there was a bright light, she heard Chris shout her name but she was too focused on the pain. "This is it." she thought. "I'm gonna die right here right now." she looked once more and noticed the light was gone and she was back at camp. She screamed again as the pain increased she looked to see Chris kill the last of the monsters they had been fighting together. "Clarisse!" He shouted. he ran to her side and kneeled beside her.

"Quick guys get some Ambroshia and nectar she is loosing a lot of blood!" He yelled. Connor ran and got more of the godly food he brought it straight over to Clarisse and Chris. He handed it to his brother and Chris fed it to Clarisse.

The pain instantly started to vanish. She opened her eyes to see the worried face of Chris hovering above her. "Chris?" she chocked out. He smiled at her. "Clarisse are you okay?" Katie asked. "I'm fine Katie Kat." Clarisse replyed trying to stand up with the help of her boyfriend.

Chris pulled her into a hug and smiled. "Seriously will all of you stop with the PDA. First Katie and Travis, now Chris and Clarisse! You are all making me feel bad." Connor grumbled

"So in the future i end up dating Chris!?" asked CLR. They all turned to her. "Yes you do." Clarisse said simply. CLR and CR looked at each other and blushed crimson.

"Have you told them about 'you know who'?"asked Chris.Travis shook his head. "No Connor only mentioned the nick name we wanted to wait and see their younger selves faces when they relise. It's gonna be so funny!" Travis said.

Clarisse giggles at her boyfriend and his brothers. Katie just rolled her eyes. The whole camp just stared at Clarisse. "Wait a minute did Clarisse just giggle?!" was the question in everyones minds. But before they could ask any more questions there was a bright light when it faded it revealed Thalia Grace fighting a bunch of monsters.