chapter 18: floor 59th the nightmare floor........oh hi bell

(A/N: Hello everyone, this was a bitch to type. My God why. I was going to put a video to show the battle but it looks like it was deleted. So I'm going to improvise. Also, 20k to 23k reads that's insane. Thank you all for reading this story. I'm also very sorry for not updating for 3 months. Looks like the people who commented before are probably gone. I always like it when people leave comments. Anyway back into the story)

The Loki familia are currently on level 59 along with rowan. They all are staring at a green plant spirit. That looks almost human.

"How can that thing be a spirit," lefiya asks. "That's not how I imagined that would be from the stories I have been told growing up," tiona asks.

"Agreed, this a nightmare tale of spirit," rowan says. He takes out his sword and magic staff. "So this was all means in order to channel power to that being," riveria says.

"So the sole purpose of creating all those new species. To be simply a food source of magic stones and energy," finn says. "So this will be entertaining. The evolution of crazy-ass monster bitch," bete says. Ais stares at the spirit monster.

[Was this the answer of whatever that monster tamer said] rowan says in his head. [Rowanbe careful. I sense around you a powerful being in your area] Elora says in his mind.

Rowan blinks then he felt someone touching his shoulder. He sees Finn's hand. "Rowan, you should stand back this is our fight," finn says. Rowan looks to him and then back to the spirit. He nods his head.

"Alright, but ill help when necessary ok," finn nods his head. "Stay back with Tsubaki and Raul," finn said. Rowan puts his head back into its sheath and walks over to the two.

"Ah, aria. Aria I have been waiting for you for so long," the monster spirit said. "Come child and let me devour or all of you," the spirit said yelling. Then right behind them. A wall of green vines storms from the ground. "We're trapped," Raul says worriedly.

"Everyone, prepare to fight," finn yells. "Finn I'm going head to the front lines," Gareth says. "That doesn't change anything. It's going down," bete says smirking. "Ok this is it ready," riveria says.

The monster spirit laughs. The Spirit sent the monster caterpillars charging at them. Rowan then took out his moonset. Raul had a big magic sword ready. The two elves started chanting their magic. The rest of the group charged forward killing the caterpillars.

Rowan watches them fight. "Something doesn't feel right," he says. "What is it," Tsubaki asks. "I don't know buts it's a really bad feeling," he says worriedly. The three notice a purple glyph surround the monster spirit.

"It's chanting," rowan eyes go wide. Finn yells. "Riveria set a barrier. Lefiya, Raul, and Tsubaki stop it's an incantation," finn yells. Raul drops that bag, he and Tsubaki stepped forward and unleashed a fire slash from Raul's magic sword. Tsubaki sent lighting at it.

Lefiya finishes her chant. "Arcs rays," she sends multiply light arrows from her glyph. It all hit.

But did not affect the spirit because it covers itself with giant pink petals as a shield. "What it had no effect," Tsubaki says. Rowan curiously stares at it. "Don't stop keep at it," the two sent another wave from their magic sword but to no effect. The spirit is chanting.

The others are fighting hoards of caterpillars and violas. [Not affected by magic at all. Will only brute force work] rowan says to himself. Rowan then notices a huge purple and dark glyph spawn above the spirit.

"It's going to finish chanting," rowan says. "Everyone fall into the barrier," finn says. Riveria finished her chant and a yellow barrier formed above them.