Chapter 7: trust or not to be trusted

(A/N: Hello everyone. Idk if people read my bio on stories of i want to do. If you didn't I'll put them here. Let's see. Godzilla x danmachi. Is it wrong for a xenomorph to enter a dungeon? A fox's journey which is the prequel for both the fox's tail and the next danmachi season 2 title I'll name.

Of course, I'll do the second season the sequel to fox's tale btw the way this story is going i can't add the events from the app game, and some other ideas will transfer into the sequel book.

Also another idea a fallout x danmachi: a wastelander Bell. Remember I'm doing one book at a time. I don't want to stress myself. Unless a lot of people want me to do a second book with one of those ideas I'll do it.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my book. Now onto the chapter)

It's the next day.

Rowan and Bell are training in front of the church again. When Hestia woke up yesterday. She, bell, and rowan celebrated of Bell's victory, and then they went home.

Now Rowan and Bell are doing hand to hand combat techniques

"Hhhhaaaggaa," Bell yells and tries to punch Rowan in the gut. Rowan grabs his arm and then throws him, into a wall. Bell falls to the ground and Rowan kneed his head

Rowan steps back. "You need a better pain tolerance bell," Rowan sighs.

"I'm doing my best Rowan-san," Bell got up. "Apparently that's not enough," Bell got hurt a little by what he said. Rowan sighs again. "Look I'm being a bit harsh on you sorry. But this world has many types of scumbags. You need to be careful who you trust. It's kill or be killed," rowan says sadly.

"That's not true! Sure there are plenty of people who are disloyal but i can see the good in people. I want to be a hero for others to look up to and do the same thing," Bell calms down "Sorry i went off like that," bell says bowing his head

"You finally have a backbone good. That is what i was hoping for." Rowan smiles and walks up to him.

"Have you ever killed a person Rowan-san," Rowan stops. A silence occurs.

"...........Yes.....I have killed a person. Not one but many. In the end though. They were all scumbags," Rowan grimaces

"Like who," Rowan hears Hestia step out of the church. She walks over to Bell.

Rowan sighs. " During my journey of this continent. I have meant bandits, slavers, and a lot of messed up people. I killed them. I killed every single one of them," Bell's eyes widened. Hestia walks over to Rowan. She puts her hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok Rowan. They had what's coming to them. I bet they had slaves right," she says. Bell walks up to him "Did you free them," bell asks.

"I did i helped many people during my lifetime. I helped build their villages and trained them to defend themselves." Rowan brings up his hand.

"Killing living and thinking beings isn't morally right," Rowan makes a fist. "But you got due what's necessary to save others and yourself," Bell hugs him.

"Am I a hero for blood then," rowan says sadly. "No. Your not. I know I'm a bit naive for having this dream. But think of the good you did. You freed them. You allowed them to have a better life," bell says cheering him up. Hestia joins in the hug.

"You know, I freed this raccoon girl once. She had the brightest smile. I trained her for years to help her protect her friends and family," rows says smiling.

A few seconds passed. "Ok.ok.ok let's get out this hug already," Rowan says with an embarrassed face. Trying to free himself.

"nope," says Hestia. Rowan tries to get out but they all fell to the ground. They all laugh together as a family.