Chapter 20: A Eventful Day

(A/N: hello everyone, I have reached one hundred followers thank you all for following and reading my stories. Also, being patient with me on my ridiculous update schedule. So thank you all for reading the fox's tale and now onto the chapter)

The next day

Rowan was resting with Riveria. He opens his eyes and gets up from the ground. Then, as he turns he sees Ais next to him.

"Eeeeek," Rowan gets startled by her sudden appearance. "Jesus Ais, you gave me a heart attack," Rowan says now wide awake.

"...Sorry," she says. "I was going to wake you up," she says. "Hmmm, any reason why," rowan asks. "To train," she says. Rowan chuckles a bit. She then pokes him. "....same," she says.

"Huh, well we are similar but I think our strengths are a lot different," Ais titles her head. "We are going to Rivira in a bit," she says. "Oh noted," rowan says sweatdropping. [Looks like what I said last night change her opinions of me]

Riveria starts to wake and she gets up from the floor. "What are you guys doing up so early in the morning," Riveria says rubbing her eye tired a bit.

"This one over here wanted to train with me," He says. "Ais I told you before to rest. Getting stronger is good and all but you need to rest before you exhaust yourself out," she says.

[Woah, looks like mama Riveria is kicking in] he looks over to Ais who is nodding her head. "Hey, now," Rowan then rubs Ais's head. "How about we don't scold the blonde one here," he says. Riveria sighs. "Your right it's early in the morning," Ais looks up to his savior and smiles a bit.

She then lunges at him hugging him. "Woah, what is this all of the sudden," he says surprised. "Same.... equal," she says.

Riveria notices this. "Same equal," she asks Rowan. "Remember the tale of the forbidden miracle," he says. Riveria eyes widen a bit. "You told her that," she asks. "Yeah, me and her similar we both can relate to each other," Ais hugs Rowan's chest. "But she is quite bold of her actions though hehe," Rowan says sweat dropping.

"Hmmm," Riveria says thinking. "Well glad to know she looks up to someone, even if he's not very dependable," she chuckles. "Hey," Rowan says with a deadpend look.

"Well, can you argue against it," she asks. Rowan brings up a finger to refute but fails. "Point.....taken," he says looking away. "Exactly," she chuckles.

"Now what's this talk about going to Rivira," Riveria asks.

A few minutes later a group consisting of hermes, asfi, the take familia, ais, the Amazon twins, welf, Lilly, bell, and hestia on his back and rowan next to them were overlooking floor 18th and its beauty.

"Woowww," bell looks in awe. "The monster come down here for a break just like we do," Ais says. "I would say for the monsters than the adventures, everything needs a place to relax," Asfi says.