chapter 6: some plants to scorch and a ape to worry

(A\N: hello everyone. I learned a fun fact. Lok's wife's spirit animal is a red fox in Greek mythology. Huh, the more you know. Also, is that a coincidence yes it is actually. Also, thank you all for a thousand reads. That means a lot. Also a word from our favorite fox)

Rowan: HELLO EVERYONE. it is I joj-" Rowan gets hit at the side of his head by the author.

He rubs his head and smiles. "It's your favorite fox. Rowan good old lantern. Thank you all for the support and comments. Maybe it's about time for the author to get his lazy good for nothing ass off the chai--" before he finishes. He disappears

Rowan Lantern has been kicked from the server appears.

Author: "Anyway onto the reading."

Rowan exists out of the dungeon with his loot and heads towards the guild. He enters inside. He goes to cash in his loot. He goes to the exchange booth

"hello, I'm here to cash my magic tones and monster loot," rowan says to a guild women.

"ok please put them in this counter tray and I'll take a look," she says. What's next stun her.

Rowan puts down 100 goblin fangs, 1000 kobold nails. He puts various amounts of 900 small magic stones. 20 war shadow finger blades, 50 orc hides. He puts down the infant dragon magic stone.

Everyone is shocked by the amount of loot Rowan had. He opens the brown he carries. He puts down a huge minotaur magic stone.

The Guild women is in shock as she counts the amount he earned.

"Ummm you have earned 3,160,000 valis," she says. (A\N: I don't know the actual prices of the loot but I did what I think these prices are also adding it up to.)

She hands him a lot of pouches full of valis. She asks him. "Are Your the renard the bested Bete," He nods. "Well, he deserves what came to him. Have a nice day Mr. Lantern," she says with a smirk.

Rowan exists the guild and walks through the market and heads towards the church.

He hears people talking about him.

"I heard he made a lot of valis from the dungeon today," a passerby said.

"He killed an infant dragon. Some Loki familia members saw him do it and save them," another one said.

Rowan walks through the market. After a few mintues. He hears people panicking running past him.

"Helpppp! Some monsters escape from the monsterphilla event near the coliseum," Rowan instinctly runs to the colosseum but he still has his bag full of moonstone ores. He passes by the hostess of fertility. He walks back and sees Mia behind the counter. He sees the brown cat and a green-haired elf.

His eyes go wide in surprise

His eyes go wide in surprise. He recognizes her. "Ryuu," Ryuu looks up from her sweeping. Her eyes go wide in surprise. "Rowan," She drops her broom and walks up to him. She was about to speak but