one

Hey guys! Attempting Love is back and finished for a very special reason. Today, 2 years ago, I started this story! This is my most popular story so I want to finally get it posted for good and finished. If enough people request it, a sequel can come!! Enjoy(: 

It was freezing cold outside, I lost feeling of my legs about five minutes ago on my walk here, my fingers turning purple. Last I checked it was 18 degrees out, and the snow falling on my body didn't help at all. Oh well, it didn't matter though, I wasn't going to feel anything in a few minutes.

The cars speeding by me pushed me around and I struggled to stay balanced, almost falling more than a few times. Finally, I reached the bridge, holding tightly onto the metal bar I scooted down until I was in the middle of it. This was it, my last moments of life. I looked up at the stars and cupped the moon in my hand, it always comforted me, even when I was minutes away from death.

I shakily pulled myself onto the top of the bridge, wobbling to stay still. In the morning when stupid brother went to wake me up, he would find an empty bed with a note laying on my dresser. My parents wouldn't notice I was even gone unless he actually cared enough to tell them, which I highly doubted.

"Goodbye, life was short, but also long, and it was horrible." I laughed putting my arms out so my body made a t shape. I stepped my foot out and felt the world falling beneath me, I even let out a scream. I was scared.

But then something pulled me back.

I fell, but not forward off the bridge. I had fallen back to the ground, into the embrace of a man.

The person was holding me extremely close with a tight grasp so I wouldn't get away. I didn't try to though, I felt something wet on my face and realized it was my own tears.

"What were you thinking?" He yelled pulling me back and looking at my face.

I lost my breath when I saw him. He coudn't be any older than twenty, long blonde hair, blue eyes, simply beautiful.

He looked me in the eyes and breathed, "Why would a girl as beautiful as you try something so stupid?"

I couldn't talk at all. I still scared and crying, upset I didn't jump, and stunned by his beauty.

He touched my face and winced, "You're freezing."

I opened my mouth but he shook his head, "Don't talk."

His hands wrapped into mine as he pulled me down to a car pulled to the side of the road. I felt myself being lifted in, and I couldn't fight it at all. I wanted to though. All I wanted was to kick and scream. I wanted to jump out of the car, run to the edge and die. I didn't want to be in this car, I didn't want to be frozen.

But I was stuck, and there was nothing I could do.

I was going to live another day.