She didn't know what Bin would want to tell her, but she was willing to listen to him. The less he deserved was to be heard.

Their way from Mokpo to Hongdo was short, as Gong Yoo was an expert boater, but it was already late when they disembarked.

She was exhausted after the tiring day. That, and only that, was the reason why she was shocked to see Hyun Bin waiting for them to arrive. He was the last person she expected to see there at the dock.

Bin got off of his Willys Jeep the moment the boat was at his sight to help them get out of it.

Yoona was delighted and Ye Jin was losing her nerves.

"Hyun Bin, you are our savior. I would kiss you if I didn't have a boyfriend", Yoona told him.

Of course she was so in love with her boyfriend, but the moment Gong Yoo had introduce Bin to her, she had think he was cute and, as she noticed he felt awkward with her compliments, she decided that tease him was fun, so she never missed a chance to do it.

Bin blushed and looked at Ye Jin the moment those words went out of her mouth. The last thing he needed was her to believe that he was flirting with her friend.

But Ye Jin wasn't looking at him.

She was the last one on get out the boat and the possibility of her not accepting his outstretched hand to do it crossed his mind.

But she took it and looked at him with a tiny nervous smile.

She entrusted her balance to him and that little sign send a lot of sensations all over his body. There was a sparkle of hope after all.

The entire crew divided themselves in two groups. The first one got in Gong Yoo's car and the second one, formed by Yoona, Ji-woo, Ye-jin and Bin, in Bin's car.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to drive Yoona and Ji-woo to their houses first", Bin told them once they were inside his Willys.

"Actually, Ye-jin's house is clo...", said Yoona, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"It's perfect, Bin", said Ji-woo, interrupting to Yoona and intuiting the intentions of Bin.

"But...", Yoona stopped her words the moment she felt a little pinch on her right arm coming from Ji-woo, who was sitting just behind the passenger seat. "Yes, it's perfect", she said and gave Ye-jin, who was behind Bin, a surprised and amused look.

Ji-woo was the first one to arrive at her house and Yoona, who had monopolized the conversation, was the second one, but she couldn't leave them alone without putting the cherry on the cake, so she asked Ye-jin to move to the passenger seat before getting out the car.

"You have to tell me everything", Yoona told Ye Jin in a whisper, before the latter got into the vehicle. "Have a fun night, guys", she winked at them with a mischievous smile.

They remained silent all the way to Ye Jin's house, until he parked next to the cabin and turned off the engine.