Smoking

Warning

Speak if you know something, shut it off if you don't know anything.

Simple words are used in order to understand what I wanted to express. It is not HOTS.

                                 🚭

Smoking is dangerous for your health.

A warning almost seen in every pack of cigarettes and even advertised on television. They keep reminding us of the cause and effect of this product on our health. But, why are there people who keep taking it even though they know the side effects? The answer is an addiction.

Once they have it they will never get over. The cigarettes contain high nicotine that makes the taker to get addicted to. In order to stay away from it or stop taking it, you need a high discipline to your self and motivation. It is not only saying the words "I need to stop this", but don't have self-perseverance to doing it. Do it by actions, not by words.

But before that, why did you smoke? Others say "it is cool" because they saw others smoke and found it cool. That's why they try to smoke too cause maybe they looked cool also. Didn't they know that they get addicted and use it as a daily habit. Others smoke because it runs to their families; they inherited it.

Cigarettes stick upgraded to E-Cigarettes and Hookahs also known as vaping. People think these newly invented products are safer than Cigarettes stick because it doesn't contain tobacco. But they are all wrong because these products contain high chemicals that affect our health, the same effect taking cigarettes.

Back to the previous question, why did you smoke? Nowadays, many teens get addicted to smoking. They used it as a daily habit and didn't care that it could harm their health. They hit and puff the cigarettes like they are natural deeds at a young age. I envy these teens who don't mind what they are doing.

Each one of us has it's own reasons for smoking, so better don't judge them.

I smoke but not as a habit. I do smoke if I look stressed and if I am thinking about what should I wanted to write. I never get addicted to this because I had a high discipline to myself and know better the cause and effect of this product. Have strong self-perseverance.

Hoping they know also how to stop their selves from smoking.

                                 🚭

I wrote this because of what I see. I don't want to explain further my work but maybe a little bit of comprehension, so you better try to understand it carefully.
Ano daw? 😂

Thank you for reading.