🤍ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ🤍 (Naegami Chapter)

~Byakuya's POV~

PUHUHUHU LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS FOUND HIM!

I Stood shocked in my tracks at the sudden announcement. Out of everything we could have found I didn't expect to find kyoko's father, None the less dead.

YOU WILL HAVE THREE DAYS TO PLAN AND PLOT OUT WHO COULD POSSIBILY BE THE MASTERMIND! HAVE FUN!

I scoffed. Everyone was to shocked to say anything for the first few minutes. A heavy feeling of tension and worry in the air. This is really it huh, I never knew I'd die surrounded by a bunch of pesents.

"I...think it would be best if we all went to sleep for tonight. We can start plotting tomorrow" Ishimaru states, dropping his strict hall moniter act before slowly exiting the room. Surprisingly, Owada didn't follow him. His face had a saddened expression when seeing the other ultimate walk away, sulken.

I decided that I to would head back to my room and rest, so I did just that.

I steadily walked back to my room, attempting to act as u bothered as I possibly could.

As soon as I got back I laid my head gently on my pillow, to tired and lazy to get changed, although I knew I would regret it in the morning.

For the past couple of hours I tried to sleep. It felt like there were weights on my eyelids, but my mind wouldn't allow me to sleep.

I groaned in frustration and settled on reading until I fell asleep.

I walked over to the bookshelf Monokuma placed in my room and took out a random book.

I swiftly walked back to my bed and began to inspect the book in my hand. Hm, it seemed to be called a fanfiction? Let's see what it's about.

Before I could even open the book, I heard a loud knock coming from my door.

This better not be some 11037 sh*t.

I face palm in aggregation, pulling my glasses back onto my face.

I get up to open my door, not caring who was there and fling open the door snarling as I closed my eyes, annoyed.

"What the hell do you want-"

"B-byakuya?"

My eyes flung open. I mentally kicked myself for being so careless.

Naegi was stood in the hallway, blanket in hand. He was only wearing a blank white shirt and underwear. He looked very tense and stressed out as well.

"Naegi? What are you doing here at this hour? Come in before anyone sees you" I pulled naegi into my room, quickly locking the door. I turned my attention back to the lucky student, offering him to sit down in my chair.

"Care to tell me what is the matter?" I worriedly took Naegi's hand in mine, waiting for the explanation. I'm not very good at showing affection for others , but I know what calms naegi down.

"W-well...I had a nightmare...It...it was  an Execution. Specifically yours...and they threw rocks at you...and they threw you off a hill and froze you..." Before he finished what he was saying I could fiantly hear him say "and I couldn't do anything about it.."

I frowned at Naegi's words. When did naegi start having night terrors? I let the worry settle in the back of my head and gently take his chin into my hand, directing his gaze twoards mine instead of his anxious fidgety state trying to avoid my gaze.

"Hey, look at me darling"

His eyes shot to mine as soon as I used the pet name, anxiety written all over his face. I give his cheek a soothing kiss, it wasn't rough or intimate. It was lighthearted and gentle. I began rubbing the side of his face with my other hand.

"I promised you I wouldn't let that happen, yes?"

He hesitantly nodded his head, trying so hard to keep eye contact. Even though it was dark in the room and it was hard to see each other's faces, I could tell he was blushing from the heat coming from him.

"I said I would get us out of this nightmare and I intend on keeping that promise"

He nodded once again and he slowly began to relax in my hands. I attempted to smile at him and grabbed him by the waist. I settled my handd on his back and drew patterns on the skin to try and get him to be less tense.

After awhile of holding him he eventually returned the hug. His shoulders became more relaxed under my touch, he practically melted. How did I get such a cute boy in my life?

"There you go baby" I whispered softly in his ear. I felt him hide his face deeper in my chest in embarrassment, I chuckled and dragged naegi to my bed.

"Sorry if that was to far, how about you sleep here tonight, yes?" I asked him, keeping my hand steadily on his back.

"I'd love to!"

Ah, that's my happy egg boy.

Ah, I just realized we've done this before. The night that Ludenburg and Kirigiri were executed naegi stayed in my bed. This time however it felt a little more intimate.

I decided on laying behind him and pulling his back up against my chest, spooning him.

He made a happy hum and snuggled his head into the arm under his head. I tightened my hand around his waist.

We both began to drift off to sleep, not caring what would happen in the next three days before we would end this killing game once and for all.

a/n

This chapter doesn't exactly add to the plot- it's more of an excuse for naegami fluff. I might make the next chapter ishimondo fluff excuse chapter or go back to the plot I'm still not sure.