♣️𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜?♣️

~Ishimaru's POV~

After the whole incident of watching Yasuhiro's execution, I locked myself away in the darkness of my room. I don't know how to feel about this whole situation.

I'm glad Mondo wasn't the one who killed Chihiro- I'm also shocked because Monokuma Revealed that Chihiro was actually a boy.

I wish Chihiro was here right now so I could tell them it's okay. But sadly, I can't.

Even though I feel such happiness that The corn headed biker was still alive, I feel such greif and sadness for my fellow classmates death's.

Well, I guess that's only expected for a killing game.

I Start to tear up as I lay under my bed. I can't cry- I'm not allowed to cry. I've cried enough today how am I not out of tears?

I hear Monokuma's voice from the monitor but I didn't pay attention to that, I didn't care that it was 10 pm already.

Right as I was about to cry myself to sleep, I heard a sudden knock at my door.

Don't tell me this is some 11037 shananigans-

Who could possibly be knocking at my door? A killer? What am I suppose to do?-

~Mondo's POV~

Wow, I was surprised that Yasuhiro would kill anyone. This whole time I thought he was just high and worrying.

As I walked back from the execution My bro kind of ran off. The hell'd he go? It's like he's the flash or somthin'.

As I walk down the hall and see Taka's room I contemplate entering his room. What if the dude wanted space? Eh, he looked more lonley when he was running away. ughHHHH I just wanna go in there and hold him.

Wait.

Hold him?

I tried to push away the though. I mean ya know hug him in a straight way. There's no way I like him.

Right?

I sigh as I stare at his door knob for about ten minutes, not making a single move.

Am I seriously just gonna sit here ?

Right before I was about to turn around and leave I hear a strangled noise. As if someone was chocking on something?

I quickly knock on Ishimaru's door not thinking before I acted. Why am I so nervous? I've never been this nervous? Am I sick or something?

"C-come in..."

Ishimaru's voice came out kind of strained. It sounded like he was crying.

I busted open the door like any normal human being would and shut it behind me. I look to see a suprised taka with red puffy eyes and tears going down his face.

"T-taka? What's..what's wrong?" I tried to gently approach him. Like if he was a wild animal bound to run away.

"o-oh it's nothing Kyoudai...you don't have to worry..why are you here?" He says as he gently stands up and fixes up his bed. Something seemed off about him- other than the fact he's literally fixing his bed for no reason he seems less...uptight. Like he's given up.

"Nothing my a*s. I can clearly see you've been crying" I sigh as I gently set my hand on Taka's shoulder. He seems tense but relaxes a little.

"C'mon man, you can talk to me" I start to blush thinking about just wanting to hold him until there's no more tears. I'm just hoping he can't see the clear red flush on my face.

"I...you..." Something is definitely wrong if taka isn't talking in the normal way he does. Was it the execution? Is that's what's bothering him?

I sigh and think 'fuq it" as I gently pull Taka into my arms. A small gasp comes from him as I slide my arm around his waist.

~ishimaru's POV~

I stand where I am in complete panic. Me and Mondo have hugged before yes- but more in a less touchy way.

Oh my God- he's h u g g I n g m e.

I try to shake out the gay thoughts as I hug back, already feeling myself realx and not thinking of the world around me crashing down.

"Dont worry, you don't have to have all those thoughts in your head alone...erm..sorry I'm bad at words but. You don't gotta be alone aight?" Mondo tried to word out as he held me a little tighter, patting my head.

I felt my cheeks grow hot as I nodded, to shocked as I hugged him tighter.

A few minutes passed and I was about to open my mouth to try to tell him what's bothering me.

But them, it happened again.

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!