"Sarah Jane Smith." Sarah Jane replied. "I used to travel with the Doctor," she added.

"Oh." Rose sounding a bit put out about finding out that there had been others who traveled with the Doctor before she met him. Then she realized that the Doctor had never mentioned any others that came before, not even Sarah Jane Smith. "Well, he's never mentioned you," she added.

Sarah Jane's face fell, she glanced over to the Doctor who was rubbing the back of his neck. She had known that he mentioned her to Lindsey but not Rose. Why? 

"Maybe not to you but he did mention it to mom," Maisie replied, Rose, glared at the young blonde. Sarah Jane smiled at the young girl. 

Rose scoffed. "Well he never mentioned it to me so it doesn't count," she said, walking off. 

Maisie glared at the back of her head. "It does count," she snapped, following the older blonde with Sarah Jane close behind them. Lindsey sighed, she was hoping that it would be drama-free but with Rose around that would never have happened.

"Let's just get this over with," Lindsey sighed. The Doctor wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to him, pressing his lips against her head. He knew that Rose being here wasn't helping the situation. Mickey took notice of their affections, knowing that Rose had no chance with the Doctor

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver on the lock. He opens the door and peers inside. "Rose, you know you used to think all the teachers slept in the school...? Well, they do," the Doctor said, looking up at the ceiling. They all follow his gaze to see bat-like creatures hanging from the ceiling.

"No way!" Mickey said loudly, turning his heel and running down the hall. Lindsey, Maisie, Sarah Jane, and Rose followed more sedately. The Doctor closes the door quietly but accidentally wakes one of the bat-like creatures up.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

"I am not going back in there," Mickey declared, catching his breath. "No way."

"Those were teachers," Rose exclaimed.

"When Finch arrived, he brought with him seven new teachers, four dinner ladies, and a nurse. Thirteen. Thirteen big bat people," the Doctor explained. "Come on."

"Come on? You've got to be kidding!" Mickey exclaimed as he turned back toward the school.

"I need the Tardis," the Doctor told him. "I've got to analyze that oil from the kitchen."

"I might be able to help you there." Sarah Jane said, taking his arm. "I've got something to show you." She leads the Doctor over to her car, opening the boot, and pulled off a green tartan-like blanket to reveal a metal dog.

"K9!" the Doctor said delighted to see him. "Lindsey Stirling, Maisie Smith, Mickey Smith, Rose Tyler, allow me to introduce K9. well, K9 Mark Three to be precise." 

"Why does he look so disco?" Rose remarked as she didn't care about so tin dog. They didn't have time to deal with an old companion's dog.

"Oi! Listen, in the year five thousand, this was cutting edge," the Doctor glared at his ex companion, turning to Sarah Jane. "What's happened to him?" the Doctor asked.

"Oh, one day, he just, nothing." Sarah Jane explained.

"Well, didn't you try and get him repaired?" the Doctor questioned.

"Well, it's not like getting parts for a Mini Metro, Besides, the technology inside him could rewrite human science. I couldn't show him to anyone."

"Ooh, what's the nasty lady done to you, eh?"