↳ one

IT HAS BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE THE HEART OF THE TARDIS OPENED UP FOR LINDSEY WHO WENT BACK TO SAVE THE DOCTOR FROM CERTAIN DEATH, AND MONTHS SINCE ROSE HAD SEEN THE DOCTOR

IT HAS BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE THE HEART OF THE TARDIS OPENED UP FOR LINDSEY WHO WENT BACK TO SAVE THE DOCTOR FROM CERTAIN DEATH, AND MONTHS SINCE ROSE HAD SEEN THE DOCTOR. It was now Christmas eve and Rose had gotten her job back at Henrik's since it got rebuilt after the Doctor blew it up. Rose was still furious that Lindsey had stolen the TARDIS to save her Doctor. She was sitting at home on the couch eating a bowl of fries and watching a random show that was on the telly.

Rose hated the red-haired girl so much that she wanted to do something drastic to get rid of her when they came back because she knew that the Doctor would come back for her and her alone. She was hoping that he would leave her somewhere, an abandoned planet, or even throw her into a supernova for disobeying his orders. Jackie walked into the living room with another box of Christmas decorations, setting the box down on the coffee table.

"Come on sweetheart, help me decorate the tree," Jackie asked, hoping that her daughter would exit the state she was in, even Mickey couldn't get her to snap out of it.

"Why should I," Rose muttered, munching on a crispy chip as she glared at her mother.

Jackie sighed, "Why can't you understand that I may have not been that girls fault-"

"It was her fault!" Rose yelled, standing up knocking the bowl of chips onto the floor, "She stole the TARDIS when I was meant to save the Doctor! Me! Not her!"

"That is enough, I have had it with your attitude Rose!" Jackie said, crossing her arms over her chest, she had to put up with this attitude for months since the Doctor brought her daughter back to her. Mickey had told Jackie about this Lindsey girl and that she has been nothing but kind to Rose while the latter has been cruel and mean to the girl.

They were interrupted by a familiar sound that could be heard from outside. Rose grinned, "I knew he'd come back for me." she beamed, before rushing out of the flat.

"Rose!" Jackie yelled, running after her daughter.

Rose ran down the stairs out onto the Powell Estate, "Where are you Doctor!" she exclaimed, frustrated that she couldn't see the TARDIS.

"Rose!" Jackie cried as she ran up to her daughter, Mickey running hastily up to them. "Mickey, it's the TARDIS!"

"I know I heard it from the shop," Mickey said, as he reached them.

"Just shut up a minute!" Rose snapped, clearly annoyed that she couldn't see the Doctor anywhere. "Where is it!"

Then suddenly, there was a crackle as an electric pulse in the sky right behind them just as the Tardis came flying out of thin air. Rose and Jackie gasped as the box slammed into a nearby building of the estate before they screamed as it careened violently over their heads almost hitting a post office van, which it narrowly avoided before finally crashing into a set of waste bins.