Sherlock x Reader: A consulting detective chapter 9

Sherlock x reader: A consulting detective in love chapter 9

 FILLER!!!!!! :3 THAT IS ALL I NEED TO SAY ABOUT DIS CHAPTER :)

(YN) : your name (LN) : last name (HC) : hair colour  (RFN) : random female name (FN) : Father's name (MN): Mother's name  (FC):Favourite colour (EC): Eye colour 

Chapter 9: Revenge only ends in bloodshed

Sherlock's POV

I held (YN) in my arms, her hands tightly clutching my shirt. She was shivering and shaking, It looked as if her neck needed medical attention due to the blood and it looked as if the hand-print was definitely going to leave a bruise. 

 "Sherlock..." I heard her croak out.

"Yes (YN)?" 

"I-i l-love yo."  My eyes widened at the sound of what I heard come out of her lips. She closed her eyes after she tried to finish her sentence. I then wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted her bridal style up the stairs. Some of  her (HL) (HC) locks were stuck to the sides of her face, i gently pushed the locks away from her face, i then rested my palm on the side of her face and just admired her. Then when i looked at her neck again all i thought was how much danger she has weighing on her heart, a heavy burden to bear. I lightly opened my bedroom door and tried to gently lay her down on the bed but when i tried to unwrap her arms from my neck, she moved her hands and grabbed onto my shirt again. I didn't want to wake her so i lay my back on the bed and let her rest her head on my chest. Her breathing was light and soft, not much noise emitted from her. She just lay there peacefully on my chest, gripping to me as if she needed me there as if she wanted me to save her from the demon called 'Moriarty'.  She murmured in her sleep and when she began to stir, I leaned in and gently kissed her forehead and after that her stirring stopped.

I heard the bedroom door open to reveal John standing there, he was leaning against against the door frame. 

"John."

"Yes Sherlock."

"She nearly said she loved me." 

"I knew she would tell you soon."

"John, that's not the only thing that happened." He looked at me confused

"Moriarty, Moriarty found her."

I then proceeded to lift her hair off of her neck to show John the bruising. He gasped.

"Oh my god! Sherlock! She's in danger, we have to get her out of here, out of London if possible!"

"Don't you think I know of the danger she's in?" He nodded, agreeing with me

"We can't take her out of London, she would never agree to that though she knows as well of the dangers that are in the streets."

"You're right Sherlock."

"Aren't I always?" I joked

John huffed and left me and (YN) alone, closing the door gently behind him. I then turned my gaze to look at (YN)'s sleeping figure and looked lovingly at her. As she fell deeper into her sleep, she began to loosen her grip on my shirt and resting her head on my chest. I shut my own eyes as well and drifted off.

 (YN)’s POV

Your eyes flickered open, they looked around the room until they laid eyes on what you were resting on top of, Your head was resting on Sherlock’s chest, his eyes were shut and contently sleeping. His mass amount of curls were stuck to his forehead, you hastily raised your hand to his forehead and swept the black inky curls off of his forehead. He stirred and you retracted your hand, you tried to lift yourself off of the bed and off of Sherlock’s chest. Sherlock reached out for you and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you back, holding you close like a child holding a teddy bear. You felt safe in his arms but then again, you knew that you weren’t safe here or anywhere.