Sherlock x Reader: A consulting detective in love chapter 13 ~Finale~

Sherlock x Reader: A consulting detective in love chapter 13 Finale

A/N- BEWARE OF THE FLUFF!!!!! SO MUCH FLUFF!!!!!!!! *Dies of writing so much fluff*

(YN) : Your name (LN) : Last name (HC) : Hair colour (EC): Eye colour (MDN): Middle Name

A/N- The picture in the beginning is a picture of the dress, your hairstyle, bouquet, ring ect ect ^-^

Chapter 13: The final act...

Your POV

You were sat inside the pristine, white limousine and gently sat yourself comfortably in the seat. The driver stepped into the limousine and started the ignition. The limousine started to drive to the venue, Moriarty's associates were faffing over your hair and make-up. The bodice of the dress was tight around your stomach and dug into you like a corset would.

The limousine reached the venue and stopped, the driver got out and let you out of the limousine. The venue was outdoors and was surrounded by beautiful trees. As soon as you exited the taxi, your mum semi-tackled you in a hug and was muttering about how beautiful you looked. You smiled fakely and had small chat with your family. But it was soon time for the ceremony to begin, your mum and most of your family left and took their seats. Your grandfather held his arm out and looked at you sweetly.

"I'm so proud of you (YN)." He said as you linked your arm with his

You smiled again and started walking when you heard the traditional wedding music start to play

You felt as if you would collapse, you felt as if your knees would buckle. You felt your heart drop when you saw Moriarty in a pure white tux and a crimson red tie, you kept walking. Your hand was shaking wildly as it held the bouquet. You reached the end of the aisle and kissed your grandfather's cheek, he kissed yours and went to go sit down next to your teary eyed mum. Your eyes widened when you saw red dots on the back of their heads. Moriarty grinned when he noticed that you spotted them and drew your attention back to him, he held your hands tightly.

Your mind drifted, you didn't listen to anything that the vicar had to say.You snapped back when you realized it was your turn.

"Do you (YN) (MDN) (LN) take Richard Brooks to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

You shakily replied "I-I do...

"Moriarty said "I do." soon after you did

You felt him raise your hand up and another cold metal graced your finger.You were given the other ring and you shakily put it on his ring finger, you felt as if you would drop the ring.

"And if there is any reason for these two to not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace..." The vicar said loudly

The wind was the only thing that could be heard... until a voice echoed through the open aired venue.

"I object!..." A familiar voice could be heard, your head whipped around to see who it was.

You felt the tears you held in for so long stream down your cheeks as you saw him...

Sherlock... your Sherlock...There he stood, in a black tux. His scarf still adorned his neck.

"Sherlock..." You choked out, you turned on your heels and wanted to run to him.You were grabbed by Moriarty, he had one arm on your waist and the other hand held a shotgun at your head

"Glad you could make an appearance Sherlock, but it's too late!"You struggled in Moriarty's arms and tried to get out

"This is the final act of our play!" Moriarty grinned