Sherlock x reader: A consulting detective in love chapter 4

YN) : your name (LN) : last name (HC) : hair colour (EC) : eye colour  (RFN) : random female name (RLN) : random last name (FC) : favourite colour  (SN) : school name  (FF) : favourite flower  

P.S. There is a few tiny curses and swears here and there,so yeah dont like swearing just miss that bit out okay?

Chapter 4: A bouquet wrapped in mystery

Your POV

You rolled your eyes at the sight. You were currently sitting in a taxi with John and Sherlock en route to the station. The two of them were bickering back and forth. You kept yourself out of it and stared out the window. You were tapped on the shoulder. "Were here,"  John said after he tapped your shoulder. Sherlock opened the taxi door and got out before you and John. John exited the taxi and Sherlock then held out his hand to grab yours to help you out of the taxi. You blushed at the sight of Sherlock acting like a gentleman. John chuckled at the sight. Sherlock's face turned a light pink colour at the slight touch of your hand. The taxi drove away from the station and Sherlock waltzed into the station with you and John tagging behind.

The three of you walked straight to Lestrade's office. Lestrade was sitting at his desk swirling spirals in his coffee and Anderson was leaning against one of the walls moaning about how boring it became. At the sight of Anderson, Sherlock almost pushed you behind you and blocked Anderson's view of you. Lestrade finally saw that John and Sherlock were in the room but didnt notice you of course. "Sherlock, what brings you here?" Lestrade questioned.

"Yeah Freak, why are YOU here?" Anderson pushed himself off the wall and confronted Sherlock and during his confronting stare at Sherlock he noticed you standing and almost hiding behind Sherlock. He walked past Sherlock and John and straight towards you. You stumbled backwards a tiny bit in fear. "Why hello there, Haven't seen you here before." He whipped his hair to the side rather idiotically might i say. Sherlock made a grumble under his breath in annoyance. Was that jealousy you were feeling emitting off of Sherlock. Jealousy? Sherlock?... It can't be.

Why would he feel jealousy towards this man. Yeah this guy is rather idiotic and moronic but why? You pushed that thought out of your head and decided to try and avoid and get away from this man. Sherlock saw your struggle and decided to help you get out of the grasp of Anderson. Anderson threw all the cheesy pick-up lines at you and you tried your hardest to try and escape when Sherlock grabbed you by the waist in a protective manner and said "I'm sorry Anderson but i don't think (YN) here is interested in a man with an IQ  lower than a  5 year old and is currently cheating on his wife with a certain colleague  of yours *Cough* Sgt Donovan, now will you leave us now Phillip?" Sherlock spoke plainly but sounded as if he had a hint of enjoyment and pleasure in confronting and annoying this man named 'Phillip' The annoying man named 'Philip buggered off in annoyance and made a loud huff sound and mumbled a few curses and swears towards Sherlock which only you heard.

 Lestrade's attention was then appointed to you. "Sherlock, why exactly did you bring her here?" Lestrade asked. Sherlock grinned "You see, Miss (YN) here was friends and colleague of (RFN) (RLN) and we questioned her about before Miss (RFN)'s death and just today she was met with the figure of a man who she recognised as a suspicious person and came to us." Sherlock explained. Lestrade stood from his chair.

"May i please ask Miss (FN) some questions while she's here?" Lestrade asked. Sherlock turned his head towards you as if he was asking your permission.You nodded. Lestrade then led you to the questioning room and your (HL) (HC) hair was messily falling out of the bun you wrung in your hair earlier this morning and it began to bug you to no end but you held back the urge to fix it while Lestrade was questioning you. The questions were simple and you flew past them all quickly and you strolled your way to the questioning room and made your way to Sherlock and John.