𝐗𝐋𝐈

YALL IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER DON'T HATE ME (if you wanna be extra sad, listen to Come Join The Murder)

They parked on the street as Jackson and Alison tried to peer into the parking lot. Ambulance, police, and various other emergency responders were parked in the lot. Gemma ran out and pulled her daughter with her. Alison was confused as gemma stood in front of her, a shaking mess with red cheeks and smeared makeup.

"What happened?"

"It was— Ijust..."

"Mom! Tell me!" Ali shouted desperately.

"I went into the clubhouse to get Elijah a bottle of water before we would get in the car."

"And?" Ali said confused.

"They shot him, baby," Gemma said softly. "He's gone."

"No," Alison said, pushing past her mom and throwing her shoes off. She ducked through the officers and rushed to Elijah. "This isn't happening." She cried as she looked at her baby; her beautiful four year old laying lifeless on the ground with a wound to his small chest. Alison screamed for Juice and Chibs, and they came running.

"No no no," Juice cried. "This isn't possible." Chibs kicked the front of the ambulance, leaving a large dent in the grill.

"Alison?" Wayne said as he approached. "We came as soon as we could. There was nothing we could do."

"My baby," she sobbed into juice's chest as he held her tightly. The rest of the guys were watching them and crying.

"C'mon, up," Chibs said in a broken voice as he lifted Ali. He wasn't going to touch juice since he was crying and pissed off. "You don't need to see this."

"My baby!" She screamed as her legs gave out and Chibs caught her falling frame.

"I know," he said softly. "Let's let them do their job."

-

Everyone gathered inside after emergency services vacated the property. Happy came to the best realization.

"What about the cameras?" He stated softly. Everyone was too worked up to think rationally.

Juice ran over to the computer to overlook the cameras.

"Oh, fuck," he said and rubbed his face, crying again.

"It's the fucking Irish!" Tig yelled. Chibs rubbed Juice's back. Ali walked over to the computer and put her face in Juice's neck, trying not to cry again.

"I don't give a flying fuck about our fucking business with them, they're fucking dead." Alison snapped.

Everyone nodded, "Agreed."

-

"It has to be Jimmy O's number one." Chibs said, looking at the tape.

"Alec Malone?" Jax said.

"Alec did this?" Tig asked.

"We fucked with his guns but why would he kill my son?" Alison said emotionlessly.

"It's definitely him, though." Chibs stated as he and Juice zoomed in on the face. Ali sighed.

"Call Jimmy O," Juice told her. "You're his go to, the only one he trusts out of all of us."

"Why?" She asked him.

"Do you wanna retaliate or fucking not?" He said.

"Don't even start, Ortiz." She spat.

"Well, Ortiz," he said back, causing her to sort of smile. "If you call him you can ask Alec's whereabouts."

"Jackson," Ali spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Get Jimmy on the fucking phone."