30

I'm doing a time skip to a week later, basically they all just went to the hospital and Patrick had to get stitches, Vic broke 2 ribs, belch got a concussion, and Henry didn't really notice before because he was so pumped up on adrenaline and shit but he broke his hand.

~a week later~

Patrick's POV

Me and Henry were at my house, he was sitting on the floor against my bed and I was laying with my head on his lap. Henry got what they call a 'boxers fracture' which is a break by the knuckle so basically he had to get a splint. Because of his hand, sex lately has been way more gentle and all though I do like rough sex.. I mean I like it a lotttt but I also love it when Henry's gentle and he praises me a lot and makes sure I'm feeling just as good as him if not more. Anyway, Henry was playing with my hair while I was on my phone. I was scrolling through Twitter and clicked on a video Vic tagged me in. It was of a door in a house. I was really confused at first but then I turned up the volume. Suddenly I can hear Henry's voice "who do you belong to?" Henry immediately looks at my phone and my eyes widen, then I hear myself moaning in the video. "You-... d-daddy-.. fuck! Henry I belong to you and only you... goddd-... I'm s-...so close.." then a persons voice can be heard in the video "damnnn I'm at this party smokin weed and all of a sudden I hear this-.. whoever this Henry guy is must be one lucky dude." I look up at Henry, my face was definitely red. Henry grabbed my phone and started doing something. "What are you doing?" He grinned "saving the video.. I'm gonna listen to that next time you're not here and I wanna masturbate.." I mentally face palmed "I-.... uh-... you're not embarrassed that, that video is on the internet?.." he laughed and shook his head "no one knows it's us and even if they did.. who cares that was literally so hot.." I put my phone down and covered my face with both hands "I sound-... ugh-... I don't even know..." he moved my hands from my face "you sound hot as hell.. you always do-.. god your fucking moans drive me crazy.." I laughed and sat up "nooo shut up!" Henry leaned in as if he were about to kiss me. "Make me" I smirked and kissed him passionately. I pulled away and stood up, he looked at me. "Whatch ya doin?" I walked over to my dresser and opened one of the drawers, shrugging. "Looking for something..." he got up and stood behind me. His gauze wrapped hand gently rested on my hip while his other one held on firmly. He kissed my neck as I stood there, stopping what I was doing. He rested his forehead on my shoulder "I love you patrick.. so much.." I smiled "I love you too henry.." he let go of my waist and sat on the bed. I closed the drawer and walked over to Henry. I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around him but as soon as I got comfortable Henry's phone started ringing. It was in his lap too so I literally jumped when I felt the vibrations. He laughed as I got off of him before answering it. "Hello?" I heard muffled talking on the other end. Henry's face changed from happy to worried. "Ok dad-... I-..I'll be home in 10 minutes..." he hung up. "Baby I gotta go-.." he stood up and quickly started putting his shoes on. "What's wrong? Is everything ok?" Henry nodded but he looked absolutely terrified. "My dad just-.. said he needed to talk to me.." he let out a nervous laugh as he stood back up "you know how our... talks usually go.." he looked down at his hand and back up at me "let's hope he doesn't-.. break the other one!" He laughed a little but I just stayed silent. I grabbed his other hand and sighed "do you have to go? Why didn't you just tell him that you're.. out of town or something?.." he sighed and wrapped his arms around me. "He said if I didn't come home right now he's gonna file a missing persons report and the whole Derry PD would be searching for me.. he's so fucking stupid... but.. I really gotta go like right now.." I nodded and kissed him before he started walking out of the house "Don't come over unless I text you-... and uh-... fuck.. I love you so much!" I didn't like the tone of his voice when he said that last part at all.. "I-.. love you more!" He smiled at me before walking out of the front door. I sighed and laid on my couch. I turned the ringer on my phone so I'd know right away if he texted me or anything. I was so nervous for him, his dad is such a douche bag.