28

Henry's POV

It was around 9:30 pm when we got home. Patrick was still asleep so I ended up just carrying him inside. Once I picked him up he groaned and shifted in my arms. "Where am I?" I laughed and somehow opened the front door while carrying him. "We're home..." he wrapped his arms around me. "Mmm I'm tired" I kissed his forehead before laying him in my bed. "Then go to sleep... I'll be right next to you..." I took off my pants and shirt before laying next to him. "Can you take off my pants too? I'm too lazy.." I laughed and got up again, I carefully took off his pants and then laid back down. Patrick groaned and sat up for a brief moment to take off his shirt. Once he laid back down he turned so he was facing me and wrapped his arms and legs around me. "I missed you... being In your arms.." I smiled "I missed you too.. I was so fucking worried when I woke up and you weren't in here... Patrick I am so unbelievably sorry for telling Vic and belch all of that stuff... I had no right to.." I really hoped he'd except my apology "yeahhh.. you had no right.. but you did it.. there's no undoing it... but I'm too tired to argue so can we just agree that it was fucked up and leave it at that?.. it's not like I love you any less.. I just feel... a little insecure.." I felt really guilty "please... don't feel insecure... you're perfect just the way you are... everything about you is perfect... aww Patrick I really didn't want you to feel like that.." Patrick just closed his eyes "I'm going to bed we can talk about this tomorrow..." I sighed and pulled the blanket over the both of us "ok.. goodnight gorgeous.. I love you..." he smiled a little "I love you too babe.." after that he fell asleep. I just decided to go on my phone.

After being on my phone for like an hour I started looking at photos of me and Patrick from like 2 months ago... when I tell you my heart dropped, my heart fucking dropped. How did I just now fucking realize this??... Patrick has literally lost so much weight.. what the fuck? I kept looking at more photos and and as I scrolled from oldest to newest it all just got clearer.. he'd been losing weight so slowly I didn't notice it happening right in front of my eyes. I thought about all the times I've seen him naked, his ribs definitely look more defined... and I just noticed his wrists look a little smaller every time I tie him up. Oh my god I can't believe I just realized this. How do I even bring something like this up.. we already got in an argument about him not eating a while ago but.. I just thought that was like an attention thing... holy shit I'm such a horrible person.

The boy next to me groaned softly and scooted closer to me. I turned off my phone quickly, assuming he was about to wake up. "Hi..." he opened his eyes slightly and looked at me. I laughed nervously "hey beautiful...." I felt like he knew that I knew. He nuzzled his head into my neck and sighed. "What time is it?" I glanced at my phone "1:24... in the morning" he sighed again "I'm not tired anymore... and I smell..." Patrick slowly got up. "I'm gonna go shower ok?..." I smiled and nodded, watching him as he walked to the bathroom that's connection to my room. As soon as the door was shut I sat up, wondering what I should do.... I think I'm just gonna really make sure he knows I think he's perfect... hopefully that will do something but knowing my past and how easily I fuck things up... we'll see.

Patrick's POV

After waking up I took like a 20 minute shower, it was great. Once I was done I dried myself off and walked out into Henry's room with just a towel on. I stood in the middle of the room and took the towel off, using it to dry my hair. "Hey baby.. can I borrow some clothes?" He smirked and looked me up and down "but you look so much better without clothes.. I mean damn... you look so fucking gorgeous.." I felt my cheeks heat up as I made my way over to his dresser. "Thanks..." for some reason I was feeling a little shy right now. I covered myself back up as I looked through his drawers. I found a t shirt, underwear, and a pair of sweatpants. Once I dropped my towel again to change Henry whistled at me. "Jesus Christ Patrick who knew a human could look so god damn gorgeous.." why is he acting so weird? I just laughed and shook my head. "Shut up..." I got dressed and then walked over to the bed. He was sitting up, on the side of the bed so I climbed onto his lap. I put my arms on his shoulders and kissed him passionately. He grabbed my waist and kissed back. After we kissed I laid my head on his shoulder as he held me. "You're so beautiful Patrick.. like so genuinely beautiful.." I groaned "my cheeks are gonna be sore from all of this blushing if you don't stop complimenting me henry.." he laughed "sorry I just want you to know how perfect you are... all of you.." I sat up "thanks.. I know you think I'm perfect... I don't get why but I know.." I smiled but he frowned. "Why don't you think you're perfect?" I got off of his lap and laid down on the bed. "Uhhh... I don't know... no one really loves themselves... haha.." I tried laughing it off, I kinda just wished Henry would be quiet because things are starting to get awkward.. which never happens.