37

*a few days later*

Henry's POV

   I opened my eyes to the feeling of someone moving my foot, I sat up quickly and saw some scrawny, meth head lookin guy try to take my shoes off. I groaned and sat up after kicking him away from me. I looked around and tried to figure out where the hell I am. My head is fucking killing me... I stood up slowly and stumbled over to the closest sink which was in the kitchen of whatever this place is. As I stumbled I noticed a lot of other people there.. this house is really shitty, must've been a good ass party especially since I can't remember anything and I think this is the worst hangover I've ever experienced. I leaned down to the faucet and turned it on. I drank as much water as I could without throwing up and stood up straight. I looked around again and realized I couldn't find Patrick.. I walked around the house looking in each room. Where the hell is he? And where the hell am I? I looked around until I found the front door.. when I opened it I didn't recognize a single thing.. and I can't find my car anywhere.. A moment later I felt a buzzing coming from my back pocket. I grabbed my phone and looked at who was calling me.. it's Patrick.. I quickly hit answer and brought the phone up to my ear. "Baby are you ok? What happened last night I can't remember a thing and I'm a-.." I stopped when I realized he was crying.. like.. really fucking hard.. "Henry something happened last night.. I-.. I don't know what exactly but I think I have a pretty good idea.. you're not at an abandoned church right now are you?" I looked behind me at the two story house. "No-.. no I'm not.. are you at a church? Why are you crying Patrick you're scaring me.. and what do you think happened last night?" I just heard his sobs get louder. "I think I cheated"

Patrick's POV

  I woke up to a sharp pain in my side. I winced and sat up, blinking profusely as I looked around. I looked next to me and saw 3 girls laying half naked next to me. "What the fuck?" One of the shirtless girls sat up, her hair tangled. "Ohhh you're still here.. how cute" I scoffed. Where the fuck am I? "Who are you?" The girl let out an obnoxious giggle. "Oh don't be so sillyyy!! We all fucked last night don't you remember? It was amazinggg!" She laughed again and laid back, completely on top of one of the other girls, the one on top had black hair and the one below had blonde. The blonde groaned and kicked the other girl. "Get off of me you whore!" Jesus Christ are all girls like this? They were both sitting up now, staring at me. The blonde was biting her lip, "you look way hotter now that there's actual light.." My mouth was wide open in disbelief. "Wait wait wait.. you're telling me.. all-... all.. four of us fucked last night-.. Uhh.. In a dark-... church?" I glanced up at the cross hung onto the ceiling. Out of nowhere the third girl, another blonde, said something from behind me. I jumped at the unexpected voice and turned around. "You told us you wanted to be straight again so we all decided it would be funny to go here.." I felt sick to my stomach. "Excuse me??... aren't you guys straight?" I looked around as they all nodded, "pretty much yeah... actually! No I kissed a girl this one time at a party and not gonna lie... I really liked it.." I stood up quickly, "Jesus FUCK out of all the girls I could've fucked I chose them?" I heard a gasp and felt one of them slap my leg. I glared and kicked her hand away slightly before I walked down the isle in between all of the dirty, old pews. This place is disgusting I hope I didn't catch anything from those dirty ass hoes. Once I made it out of the front doors of the church it was like a wave of reality crashed right into me. I felt an intense wave of sadness and guilt wash over me as I looked around. I don't recognize a single thing.

  I feel hopeless, I sat down on the hot concrete steps in front of the decrepit building. I looked back as I felt the first round of tears begin to fall. I put my head in my hands and just let it all out, loud sobs and sniffling  being the only noise I can hear other than birds chirping and a lawnmower in the distance. Henry is going to breakup with me.. my relationship is all over just because I got stupid drunk and fucked not one-.. but... three girls.. I hit my fist against my head as I looked up through my tearful eyes. "I deserve whatever Henry says.. or does.." I cringed at the thought of us getting into an argument.. Henry just gets so mad sometimes.. not gonna lie I'm kind of scared I mean just look at what his dad does to him.. Henry is capable of so much damage.. but like I said I deserve whatever happens.. I'll just have to brace myself and hope for the best.. actually I kind of hope he hurts me... I want him to just please god let him be angry because I don't think I'll be able to handle it if he takes this ok and doesn't get upset.. I deserve to be hurt because of this. I can't just not get punished for this.. if henry doesn't do something I will.