16

Henry's POV

Later that night we went to my house, I plan on treating Patrick like a fucking king for the next few days considering he just got stitches. My poor little prince. Hehe maybe I should start calling him that.. anyway, we laid down and I wrapped my arms around him lovingly and protectively. "Hey Patrick..." he looked up at me with a smile "Yeah?" I grinned "I'm gonna try my best to keep you safe... just so you know... I'm gonna try my hardest to make sure nothin bad happens to you. Not saying that you won't get hurt.. cause God knows what the future holds.. I'm just saying.. no matter what happens just know I'm gonna be trying 100% to make sure you're ok.." he blushed and moved his hand to the side of my face "how come you're so douchey to everyone else but to me you're literally the sweetest human on earth..." I laughed "because I'm in love..."he bit his lip softly and smiled to himself. I just kissed his forehead and pulled him closer. Moments like these... I wished lasted forever.

The loud, obnoxious ringing of my phone woke both me and Patrick up. My eyes took a moment before adjusting to the light of the screen in front of me. I pressed answer and held the phone up to my ear "do you have any fucking clue what time it is?" The person on the other end laughed. "It's 1-.... pm..." I groaned "who cares, I'm sleeping for the rest of the day so leave me alone..." before I could hang up the person yelled "wait wait wait!!! Henry..." I groaned once again "who the hell are you, how do you know my name, and what the fuck do you want???" The person laughed again. "My names Sheila.. I found your name and number scribbled all over my baby boy's notebook..." I sat up and raised an eyebrow "who's your... baby boy?" Patrick also sat up, with a weirded out expression. "Baby who the fuck are you talking to?.." Sheila gasped "is that him? Hand over the phone!" I rolled my eyes "first tell me who the fuck you are lady or I'll hang up and block your damn number!" She scoffed "I'm Patrick Hockstetters momma.. now you'd better hand him this here phone or I will find you and give you one hell of a hiding you hear me young man?" My eyes widened slightly. I handed the phone to Patrick. "Uhm I think it's your mom.. and I think she's on someth-.." Patrick snatched the phone "mom?!" His face lit up, I've never seen him so happy. Not gonna lie I was jealous... a little.. ok who am I kidding I'm extremely fucking jealous. I haven't heard anything about that hag in 8 years and she just randomly gives me a call?!.. how is Patrick so damn happy? I would be pissed! "Jesus Christ you're at the house?!" He got up and immediately started putting on his clothes, wincing when he bent his hand. "OW!-.. no no mom I'm fine I just got a little hurt yesterday.. no Henry didn't do it.. he's really cute.. we're dat-.. oh yeah I'm gay.. uhmmm.. maybe 5'10"... I know I know... ooo mom you're gonna be really proud he's amazing.." all this talking about me made me blush, hard. "Patrick I'm right here-..." he sat next to me. "He's almost 18.. we've known each other since-... mhm.. yeah.. ok... bye.." he hung up and handed me the phone, he squealed with excitement. I laughed slightly, not knowing how to react to this whole situation. Patrick is so adorable when he's excited. "Are you going home?..." Patrick nodded and kissed my lips quickly. "Yeah.. I'll be back in a couple hours.. I'm really fucking excited. Ima go nowww.. bye I love you!" He was about to leave but I stopped him "woah woah woah come here babe... not so fast..." he raised an eyebrow and walked over to me. I put my hands on his waist and pulled him in. "What kinda goodbye kiss was that?.." I grinned and he laughed slightly. "Sorry hen I'm just really excited.." he leaned in and we kissed passionately. It only lasted maybe 5-7 seconds but it was still a very passionate kiss. He pulled away and smiled big "better?" I nodded and kissed him again quickly "way better.." Patrick pulled away and walked out my bedroom door "I love youuuu!! See ya later!" I laughed and shook my head "love ya too!"

Patrick's POV

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit!!! I sat outside my house, breathing heavily as my heart sped up. Why the hell am I here? She walks out on me and dad and decides to show up 10 years later?! Shouldn't I be pissed? Agh it's so hard to be mad when you're so excited. I took a deep breath before opening my front door. There she was. Tall, beautiful, dark brownish/blackish hair with brown eyes. I was about to say something but my lousy ass dad interrupted "oh there's that fag.. where the hell were you? Suckin that bower boys' dick huh? Ya know Sheila our son grew up to be just like you.. a cock loving, worthless, whore!" My mom rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up Travis you lousy ass, rat faced, drunk son of a bitch. I don't know why I ever even considered dating a no body like you.. the only good part was gettin this gorgeous baby boy..." she ran up to me and grabbed my face "on hunnyyy! I missed you so much! You've grown to be quite the handsome young man.. now who's this henry kid I talked to on the phone? Where is he I wanna meet the boy that was lucky enough to date my baby!" I blushed hard "Henry's at his house.. he wanted to give us some time before he met you. Ohh I really got lucky with this one mom he isn't anything like that lazy fucker over there!" I pointed over to my dad and she couldn't help but laugh, my dad just flipped me off. He's being really nice to me now that my mom is here. "Well I'm glad... at least he can't get you pregnant and leave you, and, take the kid after 6 years of abusing you..." I frowned "Damn why'd you gotta make it so dark...." she apologized and gasped when she saw my hand "what happened?! I wasn't expecting it to be so bad! It's all bandaged up!" I sighed "I accidentally cut myself with my switchblade.." she gasped again. "How the hell do you accidentally cut yourself with a switchblade??" I just looked down "let's not talk about that... uhm.. I can tell you more about Henry..." she smiled "whatever makes you happy.."

What's your opinion on Sheila?