🔞JJ🔞

You opened your house's door and stepped in with JJ right behind you. Your parents weren't home and probably wouldn't be for at least another five hours.

"So...what are we doing?"

"Whatever you want" You said in a quiet tone. You saw him raise his eyebrows and step closer to you.

"Then how about I do this" His hands slowly reached down to your hips and pulled you closer to his warmth.

"And I do this" You wrapped your hands around his neck with a flirty smile and looked up to his eyes.

"And I do this" He repeated after you but leaned in, just centimeters away from your lips.

"Then I do this" In a whisper you say your last words before cutting any space between you and him. Your lips move against his and suddenly you feel like you're in the top of the world.

The kiss becomes more feisty and hot, both wanting more than simple kisses for each other. His hands travel down to your butt, squeezing it hard. A cheeky smile spreads across your lips. You push him to the couch and quickly get on top of him. He unbuttons your blouse with no problem and travels his kisses down your neck making you moan softly.
He pulls away and admires your breast with amazement. You whined at the lost of contact and grabbed his face, smashing his lips to yours. He smiled against your lips and slipped his tongue inside your mouth, starting a playful war with yours. He hummed and grabbed your hips and making you grind against his growing bulge. You pull away for a second to slip his shirt off, letting you take in the amazing abs your boyfriend has. "Sexy" You mutter, removing your bra for him. "Not sexier than you moaning my name" He replies grabbing you by the neck and flipping you , so he can take control. His lips roughly attach to your neck leaving dark spots as he starts nibbling and biting your soft spots. With one hand he manages to slip your shorts down and off, leaving you with just the thong he liked the most. A smirk appears in his lips and brushes his hands lightly down your body. He leaves kisses all over your stomach and thighs making you moan softly. "Please" You whisper. "Anything for you babygirl" Suddenly you feel your legs being wide open and the fabric of your underware being pushed to the side. You arch your back at the feeling of his fingers go inside you. "Oh JJ" You moaned loud and long. He wet his fingers and slowly moved them over your clit in a circular motion teasing the shit outta you. A little smirk went over his face as he leaned down and left a kiss on your vagina, before using his tongue on your clit. The feeling was insane and you didn't want it to end, ever. He shoved his wet tongue in your hole making you moan again, you feel him use his fingers too this time rubbing them harder against you. "Does that feel good?" You huff at him stopping and grind down his fingers making you moan once again. "Shit..." You whisper. He laughs at your reaction and kisses your neck , staring with his fingers once again, only that this time they were going fully inside you. "I said, does it feel good?" You tilt your head back and nod. "What was that?" "Ye-" His dick brushes on your vagina teasingly. He knew what he was doing. "Yes daddy" You say moaning out what you called him every time you guys have sex. "Good girl" He whispers in your ear before licking all over his fingers. "Fuck me already" You blurt out desperate. He rubs faster only trying to tease you. His fingers felt amazing on you that you could just orgasm from that but he removed his hands too quickly making you moan from desperation. "I want you so bad" You manage to get out. He reaches down his boxers and takes his big crotch out from them. You bite your lower lip knowing what was coming next, but he only got to press himself inside you once when you heard keys jingle outside the door. "Fuck" He says getting off you. You both run up the stairs with your clothes in hand. "Fucking sloth!" You scream at him once in your room. "Couldn't you go any faster?!" You lock the door and look at him frustrated. "Glad to know I have that effect on you" He smirks and gets closer but you push him off. "My parents are down stairs , jump from the window" Offended he puts his clothes back on and makes his way to the window. "Y/N..." You look at him. "Nice ass"