Chapter 17: Becoming The Flash Part 1 (Fastest Man Alive)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

A/N: I'm back! And I'm so sorry that this is so late, I've just been busy with online summer courses, camping, etc. And I lied in the previous chapter when I said that I won't do the whole episode, but I'm doing the whole episode 2 just because I rewatched it and there are a bunch of "important" and funny scenes (in my opinion at least) in it. So this chapter will be about the Flash Season 1, Episode 2: Fastest Man Alive. And I've started posting a few chapters on AO3 (archiveofourown) under the same title and username. The chapters posted have been edited a bunch so there are a few (a bunch) differences from the one I post here and there, but once I'm done I'll just edit the ones here, I don't know if any of that made sense, but enjoy the chapter!

***

Previously: "We will see a few scenes from that week Mr. Allen, but will continue to move on until we make it to Mr. Snart's first appearance," The Ceiling Voice announced.

"Great," Barry sighed.

"Buckle up y'all," The Ceiling Voice said as the screen lit up again.

***

(Start at :15)

The screen lights up to Barry rushing past a series of firetrucks, going over 350 miles per hour when Cisco calls his names over coms. Barry quickly stops and asks, "what? Did I miss it?"

"You over shot," Kara and Alex muttered to each other in unison, while J'onn and Eliza grinned at their antics.

"You over shot by about six blocks," Cisco replies from the cortex of STAR Labs.

"Called it," the two sisters said in unison again, but a little bit louder, causing everyone to look at the pair in surprise as they both chuckled in their own little world.

"I can't have been the only one to have done that," Barry complained looking towards Wally and Jesse.

Jesse shrugged, "I mean, maybe a few times, but definitely not this drastically, only like a block."

"After waking up from my own cocoon thing, I just ran, so I guess technically I over shot, but I wasn't exactly fully aware of my surroundings, so I can't be blamed for anything," Wally answered.

"Kara?" Barry asked.

"Nope, never," Kara shook her head.

"Mon-el?" Barry asked and Mon-el just shook his head. Barry sighed, "why is it always me?"

Barry sighs, "my bad." And turns around, running to where a large apartment building is on fire.

A young woman runs through the crowd in front of the building, screaming for her daughter Paige. Barry runs into the building, past the woman as Cisco asks, "you there yet?"

Caitlin then appears behind him, "what are you doing?"

Cisco turns off all the monitors and faces Caitlin and lies, "nothing."

"Your lying skills need work as well," Sara pointed out.

"Who are you talking to?" Caitlin asks.

"No one," Cisco replies nervously, shaking his head slightly.

"I agree, you are terrible at lying," Alex agreed and Sara smiled at her.

"Are you talking to Barry?" Caitlin asks.

"Who?"

"Before anyone says anything else: DID I ASK?" Cisco yelled and everyone laughed at both Cisco's reaction and his terrible lying skills.