Chapter 11

Killua tries to hack the game to get her back. I never have been so worried in my whole life..this is a new feeling for me..a feeling i would never want to feel again.

Illumi: And? Do you know something new?
Killua: Yes, she is in an old version of that game-
Gon: But how did that happen?
Killua: Baka! Let me talk! After she said the sentence to get teleported back into the normal world, a mistake happened. The server lagged and she got teleported into an old version where no one is. So she is alone there with literally nothing but a ground to walk on.
Gon: But that means that she wont find any food or water to survive.
Killua: Unfortunately yes..

I looked at Emis body. The way it was lying there broke my heart. 

Illumi: How can we get her back?
Killua: I think we have to reset the game and make a new sentence for her to teleport to this world. But this could take hours..
Illumi: Then start programming! She is an assassin she knows how to survive without food for couple of days, I hope

Emi P.O.V

I am STARVING!!! Here is literally nothing..just some trees which look pretty disturbing. I have the feeling that my friends, especially illumi, will get me out of here. I just need to have some more patience. Uhh..and i am the most impatient person alive. My stomach hurts and my throat is dry. I should have trained this. Hisoka always told me to do that but i said that i would never need it because no one could ever captured me or let me hunger, i am just too good for them. Well no one told me that i would be captured in a DAMN GAME! Relax Emi...relax..this is going to be over soon.

Illumi P.O.V

Killua: This wont be over soon. 
Illumi: What do you mean by that?
Killua: I hacked the game and i also added a new sentence but this game cant restart because lots of players are still inside of it and...Emi is also there. If we restart the game then she will get lost..she would even die
Gon: Oh no..we need to find an other way!
Illumi: then try to give her the sentence without restarting the game.
Killua: If i dont restart the game, the sentence wouldnt work.
Illumi: Is there a way you could teleport her back into the real game world?
Killua: Yes it would be possible but she needs a key for that. I could cheat to get a key but someone has to bring it to her then
Illumi: Good..then get two keys and i will try to get into the the version where Emi is.
Killua: Are you sure? If it doesnt work then you both will die
Illumi: Killua you actually dont start to care about me do you?
Killua: no..never
Gon: Come on now! We dont have much time left, we dont even know what she is doing right know!!

Emi P.O.V

I am so lonely..and i want to eat hamburgers..with a nice coke and delicious fries. I wiped the drool from my mouth and laid on the ground. It glitched but i could still lie on it. The..sun i guess i dont know what it should represent, however, it shone really bright that i had to lie on my right side. Illumi, are you trying to save me, or did you also get trapped into a broken version like me? I feel like i will never get out of here...

Suddenly i heard someone screaming my name. it sounded like Illums voice but i wasnt sure. I got up and looked around. Then i saw someone coming, i wasnt sure who it was so i got into my very perfect fight position. I was about to attack the person but it was just Illumi.

Emi: Illumi!!! You came to save me! 

i jumped at him and closed him into my arms. 

Illumi: Of course i would come to get you my beloved. here take this! This is a key that will bring us back into the real game world..and then we will have to say the sentence again that will hopefully including you bring us back into the world.
Emi: Aha okay..i get it.

Both of us used the key at the same time. I closed my eyes and held his hand. Hopefully this would work without failing a second time.

Illumi: Good we made it, now are you ready to say it a second time?
Emi: I guess..
illumi: You will go first

i said it and i got teleported again, please be the real world now and not a second broken version that wouldn't be nice