Recap #11: [insert title here]

Start from the beginning

BridgetTh3B1RD is taking a break from Wattpad- you can still message her on Discord, but she won't be writing for a few days, weeks, months- whatever works for her. <3

Casuallyy and _adrilia_ wrote two collab pieces in which they picked a song (in this case, Requiem from Dear Evan Hansen), then wrote their own interpretation of it using randomly chosen hermits. She also wrote a collab piece featuring laughter and confused fourth walls. If you're craving some angst of any kind, please do give these oneshots a look :D

lifeconstruct has been combining hermits with blocks in what may be one of the strangest AUs on this platform. So far they've drawn prismarine!Impulse and bedrock!False- they both look really cool ngl, and we can't wait to see more of these- block- hermit- things??!??!!?

AlterlineSucks, iceflqkee, 1TheShadow1, CascadingCalls, OPPOSITEZ, HermitcraftSnake, EnderIceSteve, JayTheCrazyBeing, ThatOneDog0, MidnoiteStories, interstellarrainboe, theoneandonlywuluf, estheravenger, and _Ash-Potato_ did a massive oneshot collab by each adding one word after another to form a singular oneshot! It can be found in _Ash-Potato_'s oneshot book- this is truly a work of art, let me tell ya. Truly a masterpiece of literature. My English teacher would be speechless.

SharkBait1323666 wrote a ZIT roller skating oneshot in which Zed is a glorious skater (like seriously,, the descriptions of zed flying across the server on skates made my day). He runs into Tango and Impulse, the inexperienced fools, and helps them get their wheels too. 10/10, would fangirl over again.

potato-tomato-pomato wrote an vERY angsty oneshot in which Mumbo and Grian swap bodies. No spoilers here, no no no, but lemme tell you, mind the warnings and have your tissues ready.

Tango_ice_blast_ updated their story "Apocalyptic Events," which began in April- when a storm unexpectedly clashes on the server, Grian and Mumbo know something's up and rush to Xisuma's base only to find him still as a statue. Keralis and Joe, the two other hermits from Season One, are also frozen. After an hour, the Season Two hermits freeze up as well. Clearly something terrible is happening, and the hermits have to race against the clock to save their friends...

novawastaken updated their book of poems, based on the poetry prompts Joe Hills gives out in some of his videos. This week the prompt was "Fail successfully," and Nova blew it out of the park with this prompt. Thanks so much for your lovely poetry! :D

After Grumbot's dramatic death in Grian and Mumbo's videos, hdhcbdu whipped up a Grumbot 2.0 comic strip where Grumbot is fixed and revamped. He's new and improved, save for the fact that he has no recollection of Grian, Mumbo or his old life.

eeveetails101 updated their Hermitcraft/Danganronpa AU book- in case you don't know, Danganronpa is a series that focuses on an elite high school accepting only students who are the "Ultimate" of a certain talent or profession. However, the only way to leave the school is to murder another student. This translates well into Hermitcraft- eevee already has several chapters and parts up, so go take a look if you're interested!

Newfoundland_Emy wrote a spot of tired X + fluffy Biffsuma for us this week; Biffa's server inactivity has led to a shortage of Biffsuma content, so it's great to see another drabble of this ship nowadays :D

MintyMagyk is planning on rewriting their book Secrets, which they've written an opening chapter for so far. They've got a great new cover ready and will be revamping their story soon! It's an Evo/Hermitcraft crossover, and although we don't know much about the story yet as it's only just begun, we can't wait to see where Minty is going to take this idea.

On the side of shipping in hermittpad, we have another relationship, this time it's a poly! Ash_InTheFlames, @King_Goose and _Skyean are now dating! as of Friday, This ship that still doesn't have a name isn't as well known as the others but REEEE iM sO fRiCking hAppY aaHHH
(Ash totally didn't sneak this in just before she published the recap, not at all, also for some reason I can't tag Goosy ;-; )

Ahem, moving on.

The Wattcraft server is starting up this week, with Season Two on the way! Check out TheWattcraftServer's profile to see more details and join if you're interested- we can't wait to see what Ultra will bring to us in this new Hermittpad server!

The voting for the Season Seven mayoral race is happening in videos this week, and the mayor will soon be announced- please try to put spoilers in your announcements after it is revealed, it's exciting to know but due to timezones or free time, many people can't watch the videos right after they're released :D

Ah yes, and to end this week, we have the Minecraft Nether update that was launched a few days ago; surely you've seen in the videos or in your own worlds, but the Nether has been completely transformed from a barren hell to a bountiful hell full of forests, valleys, deltas, and more. We also see Stridersuma with this update and uhh,,you might be better off not looking up X's new skin.