Recap #42: Welcome New Hermits!

Info Gatherers: Pere_exe
Writers: EminenceGhost
Editors: Pere_exe

Hello, Season 8! Who's excited about the addition of PearlescentMoon and GeminiTae? Let's give them the warm welcome they deserve and support their new content! And now for the wonderful books you've all made!

Leaf, aka TheMaroonDemon, has brought us Watching You, a heart-wrenching book filled with angst in about every chapter. It follows the POV of three cursed friends as Grian runs from his past and the watchers that await his return to them.

Thousand Years by SIothinati99 is a Beetho royal AU oneshot, where they're the kings of separate kingdoms. Etho has been trying to find a suitor, and despite being gay, is forced to go through woman after woman. But then, he meets Beef at a party.

The Great Bead Wars is a chaotic oneshot by Starrdust2020 which features Grian recounting a tale from the seventh grade. What were once innocent plastic beads were suddenly used as weaponry in the classroom; first at the teacher, then one another. Truly a wonderful treat.

After an accident while hunting guardians, Impulse finds himself firing deadly beams at whatever he looks at in The Guardian Accident by PowderMcMc. As he struggles to control these new and unwanted powers, his friends try to find a cure. Will they succeed? You'll have to read the oneshot to find out!

We have a lot of milestones, so let's dive right into those!

Gifted by _StormDweller_ hit 17.5k reads!

adrilxa's book Swap has hit 10k reads!

YourFriendWillow has hit 50 followers!

OliTheGeek has hit 100 followers!

Pit-and-Chase has hit 200 followers!

thathermitweirdo has hit 550 followers!

NinjaKitty1928, Moon_956 and AnimatedImposter are all so close to their next follower milestones, so let's support them on their journey there!

Apologies for the unexpected Recap hiatus, but we're back, we promise! Season 8 has just started and it already seems promising! Have an amazing week and happy summer!