Recap #11: [insert title here]

-Written by Casuallyy-

-Edited by potato-tomato-pomato-

Note from _Ash-Potato_: theoneandonlywuluf and I are building the Flame HQ in mc and we were wondering if we could use some of the Hermittpaders books in the library as fairy tales and such, if you're interested in having your book showcased please dm Wuluf or Azael. It can be in any fandom or an original book. Thanks!

Before we begin, let's welcome potato-tomato-pomato onto the Recap team!

First things first, ffffFFFFFOOOOOOLLLLLOOOOWWWWEEEEERRRRR ACHIEEEEEVEMENTS:

anonyrounmellow DESTROYED 40 followers, estheravenger ANNIHILATED 50 followers, Milo_Morningstar OBLITERATED 50 followers, GoogleFoogle UTTERLY CONQUERED a stack of followers, Can-They-Do-This DEMOLISHED 100 followers, NoNamedNerd COMPLETELY SHATTERED 100 followers, Jasreon SLAUGHTERED 160 followers, Silvistris BROKE THE LAWS OF TIME AND SPACE on 175 followers and Poweraph SHRED THROUGH 300 followers. CON-FRICKING-GRATULATIONS. THE POWER OF ENTHUSIASTIC FOLLOWER ACHIEVEMENT WRITING COMPELS YOU.

In related achievements, LonelyZodiac hit 5k reads on their season 7 book, estheravenger 500 on their oneshots book , and minecraftfan32 6k on their oneshots book! Congratulations!

In NoNamedNerd's new book 'Permatwist,' the hermits will find themselves in season seven, but with permadeath set. However, if they are killed by a mob, the player[s] may be saved by an admin, but will be revived in a bit of a... stranger form.

Vukovi_Writes has been holding challenges on their announcement board where they write a quote and you have to name who said it and in what context- they're steadily getting harder as time goes on, so why don't you take a stab? :D

Raicon-Quesamigos has a challenge for all of y'all artists out there; the one-layer challenge! Try and draw a piece only using one layer :D And speeeeeaking of art, minecraftfan32 made a new Hermitcraft artbook and blessed us with a Scar, Jellie, and Stress who really slams the gorgeous into Get Gorgeous. They also drew these gorgeous pieces with the one-layer challenge!

mleppp also has a challenge for everyone; think of two words that don't go together, then write a oneshot of it. haha hermittpad + sanity- imagine an au where everyone in Hermittpad is fine and chill and not perpetually screaming-

QueenChaos48 recently published a new book, Cod Boy & Wizard Chap; it's sCARIAN, it's a fantasy-type AU, Grian is a mermaid- checks all the boxes, heck yeah. For all the Scarian cultists out there, go check it out! You won't be disappointed :>