Recap #77: Gem is Great! Also Doc's number!

Info Gatherers: Azael
Writers: Crocs, Azael
Editors: Crocs

Hey everyone! Sorry about last week, we've been focusing on getting more members to the team, organizing everything, and getting our procrastinating selves back together, hope y'all can forgive us :')!

Speaking of new members, we've got two new trial members to the recap! AerospaceVoid_ and Murto_K! Welcome to the team, we know you'll do amazingly!

MCC returns this weekend and our very own GoodTimesWithScar has joined the fray! Although this recap has come out after the event, we hope you got to watch a hermit or two participate, and congratulations to Aqua Axolotls for winning!!! GeminiTay got her very first win and got the final kill for the second round of Dodgebolt! Gem is great! <333

This is recap #77, which I'm sure reminds you all of our favorite Goat Father; DocM77 :D That's pretty cool, right? :)

Non-Wattpad-related events aside, this week y'all have also made yourselves quite the champions with all the amazing books and milestones! :)

What better way to start us off than some platonic Gempulse fluff content? It was so soft and cute- please my heart :'D. Quiet Mornings With You can be found in the Hermitcraft Oneshots book by AnonymousVeggieChip!!

Not enough fluff for ya? CWellerman has some Grumbo if you'd like! Can't Concentrate is the most recent oneshot in their Hermitcraft Oneshots book! Set in a college AU, Mumbo is quickly becoming frustrated with his recent assignment. Maybe all he needs is a break?

BlackMors_ updated their Incorrect Quote Books this week; Chapter 84!! From hermits confused on certain concepts such as gendered terms and time to one licking a mailbox, this chapter is packed with peak comedy!

Project HermitVengers by captainmarra1099 has acquired a fifth chapter; Temper Temper! If you're a Marvel fan, then this AU may be just the thing you need! :D

If you're the kinda person who can't get enough incorrect quotes, then it would please you to know SharkBait_13_23 has updated their oneshots book with some incorrect quotes as well! Thanks for the laugh, Shark :D

Chapter 20 of MoonTears by -Millipeede- was released this week! Two-thirds of the way through I see :O In this chapter called Changes, Grian is off to recruit a few friends!

Hidden Within reached chapter 11 this week, written by EvolvedGlitch! It's her first book too, which is cool to see! >:D This chapter mainly follows Grian's perspective! Also do note the warnings in the book's description as there are quite a few :)

SockTheWatcher has begun a new book! A superhero AU and a crossover with the DreamSMP! It's called Blood Moon (Friends, it was never meant to be) which totally isn't ominous at all!

Speaking of Superhero AUs, WritersInStarlight has started an Impulse and Skizz centered book Electric Waves! Old friends separated only to be reunited on opposite sides of morality! It's also their first book on this account, so go give them all the support you can!

Enchanted and Hexed is a collection of HEX oneshots by NinjaKitty1928, which has been updated with a fluffy sick day fic! We're drowning in fluff today, the teasing remarks that go between Xay and Hels are amusing, to say the least!

ThatOneWaterCat updated Smells like Coffee, their Ethdubs fic with chapter 17! The update is over 3k words, so strap in, it's a long (but worthwhile) read!

EminenceGhost decided to take an old oneshot prompt they used back in 2020 and rewrote it! I Fall Back in Love With You All Over Again is a 7k Bdoc oneshot! Both the title and the word count are quite the mouthful!

This week we've seen some hero AUs, but what about a Villain AU? Set in Season 7, Iskall finds himself concocting some not-so-friendly plans for the Hermitcraft Server! Written by Frostytales11 this week's chapter follows hermits searching for Doc after a meeting!

ButterFlies77Writes has brought Chapter 3 of Book Two in their Acrylic Series! In this chapter of Acrylic: Fields, a group of hermits have woken up in an unfamiliar location. A helpful voice welcomes them to Last Life! :)

A Xisuma centered oneshot titled The Creation has been posted to Ariyaquila's Hermitcraft Oneshots book! A truly beautifully written oneshot that has interpreted the life of a Minecrafter in such a world is so much more deep and complex than we understand.

Amazing books, amazing people, and now for more amazing people with amazing updates and milestones!

For privacy reasons, beloved Saph has changed their username to CloudWriterGrey (formerly known as saphixe) Speaking of them, they've informed us this week that, fun fact, there are 14.5 times as many fanfictions as there are boats in the world! (Finally, a win over my dad. Somehow, idk how, this will make him proud of me -Crocs)

Anyways milestones, yeah?

Congratulations to sunny14321 for reaching 90 followers!!

Ariyaquila hit the big 1k this week! Congrats!

Happy anniversary to _The_Unamed_Watcher for being in the Hermitcraft fandom for 2 years!! :D

GFrisk reached 200 followers! Yay!

With 350 followers is sixth_constellation! Congratulations!! :D <3

Hermitdere32 hit 80 followers! 80 kinda looks like a really surprised face!

AerospaceVoid_'s book The Eyes of the Storm hit 2k views! That's a lotta eyes!

PhantasmagoricalVoid got 69 followers! Nice ;)))

Afterlife by netzachee reached 2k views! Woah!!

Well deserved, all of you! Congratulations, and here's to many more! :D <3

Before we let you go, the Recap team would like to inform those unaware that recently there's been an influx of spambots! Remember dear readers, don't be silly, simply report them! :D

Also once again we're here to remind y'all that our arms are open to embracing any new possible members to the team! We don't bite! (king might tho idk /j - Azael) (no it's confirmed King bites /hj -Crocs)

And that's all, folks! If you're in school, study hard but don't overwork yourself! If you're not in school, still don't overwork yourself! Breaks are important and always well deserved! Have a great week :D