Chapter 15 - Cold Evening

Start from the beginning

"Abhay, ye tum kya keh rhe ho?(what are you saying?)" Though they understood nothing but the hurt was not unclear in her tone.

"I don't seem to understand you." Ashley tried charmingly again.

The woman mouth opened and disbelief was clear on her face before she looked away angrily.

"This is ridiculous. Are you trying to say I don't know English? Or am I mad?" Though she was getting upset, it seemed, she decided to prove her point by talking in pure English now.

"No, I apologize if I hurt you. I just want to know what you said in that Language of yours." Desperation lined Ashley face.

"Don't act like you know nothing, Abhay. Just because I have aged doesn't mean am older to you or mad."

"Don't forget am still your classfellow T." She held her hair and batted her fake eyelashes in a weird seductive way, Amelia had to scrunch her nose in disgust.

"Classfellow?" Ashley eyes widened.

"If you want me to leave just spit it out, Abhay. Ye koi tareeqa nhy mery insult krne ka. (It is not flattering to insult me like that.)" Dropping her hand in anger, she left with red face.

Ashley stood ashen. Groaning, he ran his fingers in thick dark hair messing them on his head, some fringes reaching his ocean eyes. Amelia had to admit he looked hot that way but she buried the thought as soon it appeared.

"Were you trying to flirt? I never thought you got such amazing taste." Amelia laughed, amusement lining her honey eyes, as she made her way to the forest, the place despised by Ashley. Hopefully annoyed he would leave her alone.

"What the hell was that attitude, Amelia. Why didn't you give me translator?" Ashley asked, following her steps. "It was important to know what she was saying."

"So you could date her?" Amelia asked with a grin, walking briskly in the green and white forest.

"Did you hear what she call us?"

Without thinking over his questions and ordeal, Amelia looked around for some beautiful landscape. Ashley was still blabbering and questioning but she had tuned him out. He had enjoyed silence and now she was going to give him the taste of his medicine.

She stopped near a huge tree over the bed of snow, its green leaves holding snow, some of which taking a plunge in a beautiful journey to meet the earth.

The place was beautiful if only the dragon, with her, would shut his mouth so she could enjoy every minute to fullest. Arching an angle, she prepared to take the picture of flying bird against the snowy sky and passing by the tree, when she was pulled around rather harshly.

Her eyes met with his oceanic blue where a turbulence was taking place.

"How dare you to ignore me?" Ashley breathed holding her shoulder and pulling her closer.

Amelia anger skyrocketed but she took deep breaths so not to lose control.

"Why, you're the president of Russia?" Amelia gritted looking directly in his eyes with a fire in her own.

Ashley grounded his teeth.

"If you have attention issues then find a girlfriend, stop chasing me, loser," Amelia added.

Amelia stamped her boots on his feet, Ashley yelped leaving her and she pushed him away. Her eyes blazing in red.

"And don't touch me again. Consider it a last warning," Amelia said in a high tone, she rarely used.

Her mood spoilt, she made way out of the forest while muttering curses under her breath. What was Ava thinking sending this time bomb with her?

The branches snapped behind her, she rolled her eyes and continued to walk past the rough terrain, avoiding the twisted vines and dangerously low branches.