💑Relationship On Next Level👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

[This chapter contains some mature contents, you can read with your own choice. ]

Hi, everyone...

Welcome Back!!
Hey Guys i am back with a new chapter with more love and romance of the couples of ishqbaaz, i hope you will love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later all were returned to the hotel and after having dinner all were left to there room with greetings good night to each other.

At shivika - -

Shivaay is on bed with his ipad and then annika came, shivaay's eyes widened and he opened his mouth seeing her.

Annika slowly came near him, and shuts his mouth by placing her finger on his lips

A : muh band kar lijiye shivaay, varna makkhi ghus jaygi.

S : [subconscious] she's too hot to handle.

A: hnn, kuchh kaha aapne?

S : haa, maine kha kya baat hai aaj koi bohot hot lag rha hai.

Annika blushes hardly, then shivaay moves near her and placed his hand below her chin,

S : oh, you are blushing?

A : na, mai blush nhi kar rhi [blushingly]

And turned around as shivaay faces her back then shivaay placed his hands on her shoulder and shivaay looks in her eyes asking for permission, and she smiled him in agreement.
Then shivaay grabbed her in his arms and tightened his grip on her waist.
And started kissing on her shoulder, she is moaning in pleasure, and placed her hand on his jawline, then he moved towards her neck and started giving wet kisses and love bites there, then she put her hands around his back and hugging him, while her nails are scratching his back and both are feeling pleasure, then he pecked her lower lip and she pecked his upper in response, and they had a good kiss of 3 min, the he takes his hand on her butt and she is hissed while moaning his name and then they fallen on bed.

S : annika, you are mine.

A : yes shivaay, i'm always yours.

Shivaay hovers on her and started giving wet kisses on her chest and then slowly they started undressing each other than they are lost in each other's arms.

At rikara --

Omkara comes out of washroom after shower, and he is surprised, too see gauri.
Because she usually never wears such type of outfits.