😍😍❤️Moments Of Love❤️😍😍

Credits for the cover video goes to : Telly queen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLbOPqi8kA-7nGv81yKzN-w

Hey Guys i am back with a new chapter with more love and romance of the couples of ishqbaaz, i hope you will love it.

Shivomru and anirivya greeted good night to everyone left for there respective rooms.

At shivika..

Shivaay is working on his macbook and annika is dressing up in her nightwere, and  she is stucking with the knot of dori backside of her suit..

A : shivaay please meri help kariye naa.

Shivaay saw her in stucking with dori came near her and starts binding the knot, then suddenly his eyes falls on her wrist which has a deep mark of a very thick rope by she was tied at godown.

S : [caring] annika tum idhar batho. [dragging her and sat her on corner of bed]

He takes the first aid from his bag, which he takes with him everytime and sat on knees near annika and started applying ointment on her wound.

A : shivay chhodiye!

S : shut up!! Can't you see that how deep the mark is?

And shee grabbed his wrist.

A : nishan to aapke hatho me bhi hai, dijiye mujhe, main ointment laga deti hu.

S : stop it. [resisting her hand] tum itni ziddi kyu ho?

A : [sarcastically] kya karu? Mai shree shree shree 1008 ganji aakhon vale bagadbille ziddi singh oberoi ki khidkitod biwi jo hun. To itna ziddi to hona hi padega naa.

She is saying continously, while he is looking her..

S : bas bas, bas karo yaar kitna bolti ho, chup karo.

Anika started applying ointment on his wrist.

A : shivaay ek baat puchhu?

S : agar vo godown vale incident se related hai to bilkul mat poochhna [angrily].

A : aapko kaise pata?

S : shayad tum bhool rhi ho i am shivaay singh oberoi. And shivaay singh oberoi sab kuchh janta hai.

A : aaisa? [asking with naughty smile]

She pulled him and the fall on bed as shivaay is upon her, they had an eyelock and the moment start and after sometime they realized that they had pain in their waist because they were tied very hard. And they also realized their position. Annika scream's.

A : hatiye, cheapde singh oberoi!!

S : [shocked/surprised/what the wuck? Vala look] hey miss excuse me, tumne mujhe bed per kheech, excited tum ho rhi thi aur mujhe chepda kh rhi ho. Not fair annika.

A : haa to, aap cheapde hai, the aur rahenge.
And ran out from his grip.

And they started tom and Jerry show in the honeymoon sweet of 7 star hotel of Paris.

On the other side..

At Rikara..

Om is in baathrrom

And gauri is in front of mirror.

G : [irritated] omkaraji, phir se.

Om : [ from bathroom] kya hua, gauri?

G : aapne phir se hamara hair brush, use kia.

Om : sorry vo mera brush mil nhi rha tha naa.

G : omkara ji, lekin..