3 Months with the Prince Chapter 22 The Lake

Start from the beginning

When i walked into the room, i almost wanted to crack up. All the girls were dressed up in layers and layers of dresses. Do these girls want to sufficcate. It's freaking hot. When they saw me some of them rolled their eyes. I took a seat beside Philip.

When he saw what i was wearing, his eyes got wide. I looked at him confused, "you don't like it?" He smiled, "of course it's just i can see your stomach." He was at least in a t- shirt and shorts. I sighed, "Well it's kind of hot if you haven't noticed."

I heard a snort and my head turns towards Lisa. She smirked at me. I sighed, "do you have a problem?" She shrugged, "i just think that you're just not fit to be a queen. I mean as a princess i know what it's like to actually suffer yet go through with it just to be respectful."

I crossed my arms, "well if you like sufficating in ugly dresses that's fine with me but i'm not that type of girl. I'll have you know that i'm not stupid." She turned bright red, "well i'll have to tell the queen this later. Everyone here is my witness. She called everyone here stupid."

I sighed and decided to ignore her. I turned to Philip, "do you guys happen to have a lake here in Paracrystal?" He looked at me suspiciously, "why?" I shrugged, "just asking." He sighed, "well there are some in the countryside but that's kind of far from the palace." I smiled, "great so can you drive me to one?"

I heard King Francis laugh. But i just sat there smiling at Philip waiting patiently for his response. He rolled his eyes, "why don't you just swim in the pool here?" I pouted, "come on Philip i want to go to the lake and relax. Pleaseeeeeee?" He sighed, "fine but we won't be staying long you hear me?" I nodded and hugged him, "thanks Philip."

"What? That's not fair." Lisa whines. I turned my head to her, "i'm sorry we wouldn't want your dresses to get ruined. Plus there'll be lot's of insects and bugs there. And i thought you were going to tell the queen about what i said." She glared at me, "you better watch where you're going."

It felt like a glaring contest between the two of us. That was until King Francis cleared his throat and we had to turn our attention to him, "you know there will be kids there. Maybe this could be something everyone could enjoy. How about everyone goes to the lake today even the queen." I turned back to see that Lisa was smirking.

I didn't care if she went. All i care was that Philip was going and we could actually get some time to talk. "Actually i think maybe it's time everyone of you girls show the kids there some of your talents." Everyone started talking excitedly among themselves. I started panicking. I felt Philip touch my arm, "what's wrong?" He asked. Lisa laughed, "don't tell me you don't have a talent." Suddenly the place went quiet again.

Philip glared at her. It was the first time i've seen him so mad, " she has many talents. One of them happens to be beautiful." I felt my cheeks burn up. He's told me i was pretty many times but not in front on everybody like this.

~~~~~

"You didn't have to say that in front of everybody." i told Philip when we were in my room getting ready to go to the lake. He laughed, "well it's true." i blushed again, "beautiful is not a talent Philip." He shrugged, "i was just standing up for you in front of that Lisa girl." I sighed, "well you didn't have to."

He walked into the bathroom to get something. I looked in my drawer to see where my bikini was. Philip kept telling me to donate some of my clothes. Sure i had a whole lot of clothes but i love them. I finally found my blue and white striped bikini.

"You gonna wear that ot the lake?" i hear Philip ask behind me. I turned aorund and put the bikini in front of me, "do you like it?" He nodded, "you could say that. How about we just stay here. If we need to go back to your room to do some stuff we can. If you know what i mean."