𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

[𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝

[𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝. 𝙵𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘. -𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚎]

Kirishima clenches his fist and grins,"Wow! All Might really is a teacher!"

"Isn't that a costume from the Silver Age?" Asui comments.

All Might marches in, smiling (not that he never smiles), and walks to the front with his hero costume on.

"It's style is different. It gives me goose bumps!" Oijiro says.

All Might stands with his hands on his hips at the front of the classroom and says,"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject your train is numerous ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!"

I turn to look at Todoroki who is staring at All Might, his eyes half lides as they usually are.

"Okay! Let's get to it!" All Might says and pulls out a card that reads 'battle' in red,"Combat training!"

Bakugou, of course, grins scarily and says,"Combat... training!"

I sigh at Bakugou's reaction although I knew he was going to act like this.

"Aaaaand. To go with that are these!" All might yells and points at the wall where closest pull out,"Costumes speciall made based on each of your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

Everyone cheers excitedly.

"After you chance, gather in Ground Beta!" All Might continues.

"Yes, sir!!" Everyone yells in unison.

All Might waits for us at the 'Exit' and we all walk out.

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies." All Might says rather happily,"Be fully aware. From now on... you are heroes!!!"

I'm wearing jacket, which isn't too lose or too tight, and jean shorts. My black boots, with a belt that wrap around my ankle to fit snugly, hit against the pavement as I walk. I also wear gloves that'll help me control liquified substances.

I give Bakugou a high-five,"Your hero costume is amazing!"

Bakugou grins and nods,"Of course it is. Yours looks... okay as well."

I notice todoroki in the back and head towards him,"Yours is rather interesting Todoroki-kun."

"What do you mean?" He asks with his usual dead expression,"It's just a plain white shirt and pants."