𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

[𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝

[𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜, 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 - 𝚁𝚘𝚢 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐]

Deku looks at Mr. Aziwa and gasps. Mr. Aziwa's eyes are red, as he's using his quirk.

"The entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted." Mr. Aziwas says to Deku.

"Y-You ereased my Quirk?" Deku asks with complete dread and gasps again,"Those g-goggles... I see! You can erase other people's Quirks with your own Quirk just by a glance at them. The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head!"

"Eraser? I dunno him at all." Someone in the class says.

"I know him!" I raise my hand excidetly as all my research is finally coming in handy,"He's an underground hero. His quirk allows him to erase other people's Quirks! I can noticed those googgles from a mile away."

"Tch." Bakugou rolls his eyes, his hands in his pockets,"Of course you know."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I say and snap my fingers.

Mr. Aziwa continues to harrass poor Deku,"What I can tell is you can't control your Quirk, right?"

Deku's eyes widen.

"Do you really intend to become disabled... again and have someone else save you?" Mr. Aziwa ask, his hands in his pockets.

"That's n-not my intention at all!" Deku argues.

Mr. Aziwa uses the tape around his neck to wrap around Deku and pull him closer to himself.

"Whatever you intention is, I'm saying that is what those around you will be forced to do. In the past... there was a hero who saved more than a thousand people by himself and made a legend." His eyes avert to the rest of us,"Even if you have the same reckless courage you'll be decked and turned into a useless doll after saving just one person."

He looks back at Deku.

"With your power, you just can't become a hero."

Bakugou sets his hands on his hips as Iida sticks his hand on his chin thoughtfully. Ochaco gasps and I can tell she feels pity for poor brocoli boy.

I look away from Aziwa and Deku and try to think of something happier. Just daydream, but for some reason in all my attempts, all my day dreams are bad. Just bad. My mom dies in one of them. One of them I die. And in another I replay how my father and brother died.