𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

[𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝

[𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝. 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜]

After that we continue with the test. First we do sit-ups.

Kacchan holds my feet while I do the sit-ups then we reverse.

Next we did Seated toe-touch which was pretty easy.

And then, we did Long-distance run which wasn't so easy, but still wasn't too bad.

Todoroki, for some reason, keeps staring at me and Kacchan who are running along side eachother.

"Weird," I mutter to myself.

After we're done with the rest of the test we all stand in a group and listen to Mr. Aziwa. I'm standing by Kirishima and Ojiro.

"I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test," Aziwa explains,"It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results at once."

Mr. Aziwa projects the results from his phone onto the air. Everyone quickly looks for their name.

"I-I got fourth!!" I exclaim excitedly.

The list went:

1 Momo Yaoyorozu
2 Shoto Todoroki
3 Katsuki Bakugou
4 Y/n L/n
5 Tenya Iida
6 Fumikage Tokoyami
7 Mezo Shoji
8 Mashirao Ojiro
9 Eijiro Kirishima
10 Mina Ashido
11 Ochaco Uraraka
12 Rikido Sato (A/n: In 11th in the anime is Koda, but Koda isn't in the class in this fanfic, Sorry)
13 Tsuyu Asui
14 Yuga Aoyama
15 Hanta Sero
16 Denki Kaminari
17 Kyoka Jiro
18 Toru Hagakure
19 Minoru Mineta
20 Izuku Midoriya

I give Kacchan a high-five and Todoroki a thumbs-up.

Mr. Aziwa shuts off the projection and says,"Also, I was lying about the explusion."

Everyone stares at him except for Kacchan, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and me.

"It was a rational desecion to draw out the upper limits of each of your Quirks." Mr. Aziwa continues.

So Todoroki and I were right.

"HUH?!" Almost the whole class yells in surprise.

Yaoyorozu sighs,"Of course that was a lie. It should've been clear if you just thought it through..."

Almost everyone glares at her.