𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

[𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐

[𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐. 𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙻𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊]

Everyone stands in a group on the feild watching Mr. Aziwa. I stand next to Bakugou, Kaminari, and Todoroki.

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, right?" Mr. Aziwa starts and shows us his phone,"Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed you use Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not ver rational. The Ministry of Education is procrastinating."

He shifts his footing and continues,"Bakugou, you finished at the top fo the practical exam."

I elbow Kacchan playfully and give him a thumbs-up. He rolls his eyes.

"In junior high, what was your top result for the softball throw?" Mr. Aziwa ask Bakugou.

Kacchan's shoulders slightly tense as he says,"67 meters."

"Try doing it with your Quirk," Mr. Aziwa instructs.

So, Bakugou ends up in a circle marked in the ground and the rest of the class steps back. I decide to stand in the middle of Todoroki and Kaminari because I know Todoroki and, again, I'm feeling somewhat comfortable around Todoroki.

"You can do whatever you like as long as you stay in the circle." Mr. Aziwa states,"Hurry up. Give it all you have got."

Bakugou stretches his arms and and says,"Well..." He digs his foot in the ground,"I'll add a blast to the pitch." He continues to stretch.

I clap for Kacchan.

He throws the ball as hard as he can while using his quirk to add the blast to make the ball go farther while yelling,"DIE!!!"

Deku mutters,"Die?"

Mr. Aziwa mutters rather flatly,"Know your own maximum before."

He stares at the phone and turns to the class,"This is the most effecint way to form the foundation of a hero." He shows us the phone.

Kaminari arches an eyebrow and comments,"750 meters? Are you serious?"

I'm not too surprised because, I mean, it's Kacchan! So, I shrug and reply to Kaminari,"Yes. He's serious."