TWO (131)

KIM HANBIN

Im driving my sports car, while Kari Larissa is sitting beside me looking outside the window. She's wondering about what she's seeing outside. Im going to send her to the Train Station, and i will give her money. Yes, i will.

"Whom are you with?" I asked her while staring at the traffic in front of us, it's heavy raining and some accident happened in front. I can feel that she look at me.

"Im not with anyone, i just got here by myself," i accidentally push the break that made her furious. I looked at her in disbelief, this woman is crazy!

"What's your problem?!" She yelled at me nervously. I shook my head in disappointment.

"You! You got here, yourself? And got lost? Funny you!" I faked a laugh, giving her a hint that it was sarcastic. I saw her rolled her eyeballs, like it was about to rolled out.

"As if i intended to! And as if you care!" She snapped.

Unbelievable. I wanted to get her out of my car but, i chose not to. Even, im pissed. She's really amazing! Bravo!

"Tss, you naughty lady. If you will go here, make sure to bring your own babysitter!" I almost shout my lungs out. Like, look at me im with her, doing her a favor and she's shouting me? Crazy!

She didn't bother to talked back because im right. I shook my head, being amused.

Finally, we got unto our destination. I get out of the car and she get out of it, too. Kari is a not-so-tall girl, she's not that skinny, her skin is white as mine, her hair is a bit wavy and she has a pretty face, can't deny it.

"Hey, why are you staring?" She asked while her right brow arch. I avoided her gaze and pretend that i didn't.

"M-Me? Staring at who? Come on. Who will stare at you?" I smirked nervously. She just rolled her eyes, Again.

We entered the Train Station, now we're going to get her a transportation card. I sighed, coz i really don't believe that i got dragged by a stranger. I just  helped a stranger, a girl to be exact.

We wait for the train, while waiting she spoke up.

"Ahm, h-hey. Thank you for this, i'll never forget you and your kindness," she sincerely said while looking straight to my eyes. I sudden smirked formed to my lips.

"Of course, you shouldn't. I just helped you." I uttered, with 'helped' being emphasized. And there it goes her eyes, rolled.

"I don't know how to deal with you, you're--i don't know, rude? Whatever." She whispered, that i can really her. This stupid lady.

Many people are around us so, i put on my face mask and shades so they won't recognize me. Kari stared at me, confused. Luckily, Kari don't know me, she's not a Kpop fan thank God.

"What was that for? It's evening for pete sake, and you're wearing that?" she asked, confused. Why did i helped her? Did i just helped a dumb?

"You don't care." I snapped, hiding my face. This would be a big issue if the media find out that im with a girl, worst with a stranger. She's staring at me, wearing her confused face.

She leaned closer that made me step back. "What are you doing?" I emphasized every word. She leaned again, now our face is very close! Her eyes is full of questions. I hardly breath because of her face!

"Checking, are you sick?" she smirked while checking my covered face. Some people passing by are staring at us, which is not good! We're gaining attention!