"Is it true? She's the tía you've been talking about all this time?" Oscar turned to Nina.

"Look I only found out about who she was today," Nina reasoned. "Oscar, I swear to you I never lied about anything," she pressed even more and Oscar saw it in her eyes, he knew that she was telling the truth. He also knew then and there that they were both in trouble.

"Spooky, calm down. Nina's right I only dropped the bomb on her about our business today," Stacey looked him up and down.

"Well good to know that your real name is Stacey," Oscar said bitterly. In one flick of her wrist, Cuchillos commanded her men to stand down and gestured Oscar to have a seat next to Nina who couldn't bear to look at him.

Oscar sniffed and ran a hand over his mouth as he took a seat. He could only scowl at his boss for setting them up like this. "You knew? You knew all this time that the girl I've been dating was your niece?" Oscar questioned her as Stacey smiled. The nerve of this woman. "I've been loyal to you all this time and you suddenly think you could threaten me with my girl?" he raised his voice.

Stacey clicked her tongue. "Spooky, you know better than to raise your voice at me," she taunted even more and Oscar only turned away. "And threaten? What makes you think I would hurt my own niece? She's family, we don't hurt family," she added.

"As a matter of fact, I've asked her to join us. Wouldn't that be easier for the both of you? To work side by side like that?" Stacey said but Oscar knew the truth. There was no way Cuchillos would make anyone her equal. Let alone her own blood.

"And?" Oscar's voice trembled with anger.

"I said no," Nina answered softly prompting Oscar to look at her and Nina finally did the same. "What else do you expect from me, Oscar? I'm not built for this kind of business," she shook her head in reason. Oscar only nodded, he knew that Nina wasn't okay with the whole idea given that night they talked in the hospital about it.

"You really are the spitting image of my sister," Stacey said admiring Nina's features. As she spoke the two of them looked at her. "It's like looking at Macey right now but you do have your father spirit and some of his features, especially his eyes," she added smiling a little.

Even more anxiety was starting to settle in. "You said you knew nothing about my father," Nina's voice trembled.

"I said your mother never mentioned him," Stacey corrected. "As a matter of fact I knew your father all too well, he was the man I dated back in the day. That man was all about family, like you said, but knew shit about loyalty," she explained bitterly.

"He always did have a soft spot for Macey, always so protective of her. When she left for New York, eventually he came after her too when he dipped a few months after the RollerWorld heist," Stacey continued and Oscar was beginning to get the dots.

"Wait, you're not saying-"

"Nina's father is Ricardo Galindo, the founder of the Santos," Stacey confirmed causing Nina to go in shock. This wasn't making any sense. None of this was making any sense. Then again, I knew nothing about my father so what made this any truer than what I knew?

"With you being Lil' Ricky's daughter and my niece, Nina this makes you-"

"Another heir to the Santos," Oscar realized as he looked at Nina. With her background, there really was no going back now. He knew Cuchillos was going to force her into this, Nina would have no choice with this life now.

"And you know this how?" Nina looked back and forth between her aunt and boyfriend. It all seemed too much. "Oscar, you're not actually believing this bullshit," she called Oscar out but he only bit his tongue. In all honesty he didn't know what to make of it either.