"I am-"

"Cuchillos," Nina finished. Shivers travelled down her spine seeing Stacey... Cuchillos, smile at her slyly. Her heart was racing and her palms were sweating as she never even knew that she would be sitting face to face with a gang boss like this. Let alone be actually related to one.

"Good to know you've heard of me," Stacey nodded. "With you being my niece, do you know what that means, mija?" She squinted her eyes in interest.

"That I'm actually more affiliated than I thought?" Nina answered bitterly. Cuchillos only laughed at her.

"With all due respect, tía, I can't accept your offer. I'm not built for that kind of business or that kind of life. If you think this is going to give me the kind of stability that I want or need then I'm sorry but I can't accept it. Sorry for wasting your time," she added quickly gathering her things. As she stood up to leave suddenly two heavily built men blocked her path.

Where the fuck did these two come from?

"My apologies, Nina, but your time isn't up yet," Cuchillos said as Nina looked at the men who only stared down at her. "I understand that this may come as a shock to you so let's talk this one out. Shall we?" She added and one of the men had forced Nina to sit back down.

Nina gave her tía a hard stare as her chest went up and down in fear, anxiety, and anger. She should've kept her distance while she still fucking could. She should've refused the offer of having dinner with her. There was that and just owing a gang boss thousands of dollars. Either way Nina was in a shit hole.

"I'd just like you to reconsider my offer. I could use someone like you in the Santos, someone level headed and smart. Correct me if I'm wrong but you master minded the Freeridge Savings Heist, right?" Stacey raised her eyebrow. But before Nina could speak about it Stacey continued. "And you took down nine out of ten Prophet$ in Berto's bodega and you're telling me that you can't handle being in the Santos?"

Stacey was messing with her. Bringing up her past stunts like it was nothing to Nina. But Stacey was naturally impressed with Nina and what she brought up. "Well to be fair what happened in the bodega was on impulse but the heist? How is that you've thought about that in one day?" she continued to taunt her.

"I've made up my mind. I don't want this. I don't want any part of it," Nina said sternly as she gripped onto her bag. She didn't want to feel like she had no choice about it. She's stayed out of everything before and she was going to keep doing so. Her tía being the gang boss of the Santos wasn't gonna make a difference.

"Says the woman dating a Santo!" Stacey raised her voice as she placed her hand down on the table. The two of them became quiet for a moment until one her men came up to her and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and nodded before shooing him away.

The sound of the door open and closed and Stacey's smile only grew. "Punctual as always. I hope you don't mind that mi sobrina join us for lunch, Spooky," she said confidently but Nina hearing his name made her turn around.

Oscar's eyes met with Nina's and he stopped in his tracks seeing her seated across his boss. Fear overcame him as he didn't seem to be hearing this right. "What's she doing here?" Oscar growled looking at Cuchillos. "What do you want with her?!?" he yelled nearly charging for the table until he was stopped by Cuchillos men.

"Oh relax, Spooky. Like I said I was just having lunch with my niece. But I trust you already knew that given that you two are dating," Cuchillos said smoothly. "Don't you two just love it when things come together so nicely?" she smiled but Nina could only look at Oscar who was in his own distress.