Chapter 94~ Tight shirt.

I had continuous therapy sessions. They'd always make me tired by the end of them. So I'd sleep on the basement couch. Boris stayed with me each and every time. Letting me do most of the talking while he held me close. He only talked when the therapist needed his opinion on something.
After the appointments he'd always keep me close. In his grip. Then he'd take me out to eat or let me sleep. Sleeping was normally the case. Id never have it in me to go to a restaurant right after a session. I was always so mentally and physically tired. I never had the energy.
Once I'd wake up. Boris was either upstairs or bouncing a ping-pong ball against the wall, you could hear that familiar sound of the ball echo through your ears.
"Why do you do that?" I asked. Entering the room he was in. Sitting next to him. "To pass the time." He simply responded. Handing it to me. The texture of it was weird. Not my favorite
I bounced it against the wall and caught it. I didn't find it fun. "Did you sleep well?" He asked me as I handed it back to him. "I slept okay. Could've been better." I replied, re-adjusting my body to sit in a more comfortable position. He put his hand under my chin and kissed my face a couple times. I had to push him away, but he just snuggled into me. "I can tell you want something." I said, running my hands through his raven black curls. He didn't respond "What is it." I smiled. He grinned against my neck. I lifted his face and connected our lips. It was quick, but nice. "That's what I wanted." He said as we pulled away. "My Boris spidey- scenes kicked in I knew you wanted something" I replied. Booping his nose and snuggling into him to fall asleep once more.

((Short lmao))