Victoria sighs. "I need coffee and food. You sure you don't want anything, mano?"

Oscar shook his head. "I'm good. I'm gonna head out in awhile too," he explained. With a nod Victoria leaves and he goes back to Nina.

He sighs to himself thinking that Nina was supposed to be awake already but every time he came back to her like this she would still be asleep. He'd take naps by the edge of her bed hoping he would wake up to see her awake as well. But with her still hooked up to life support, it only meant that he had to be more patient.

"I'm about to head out now, mamas," he tells to a motionless Nina. "This is the part where you say something cheesy and then you tell me to be safe," he continued listening to the beeping of the heart monitor next to him.

"You have no idea how much I miss the sound of your voice," he found himself saying with a smile. "Whether you're acting goofy and shit to you just singing," he added looking at her face.

"I just miss you, mi vida," he says softly. "I miss the sound of your voice. I miss you telling me to be safe every time I leave you when I should be telling you the same thing. I miss you telling me to always come home to you."

"I always found that funny cos no matter what I'll always come home to you, Nina," he nodded to her as a means of promise. "But right now you gotta wake up soon and you gotta come home to me," he held her hand tighter as he looked at her still.

He stands up and leans over her to place a kiss on her forehead. "I love you, mi amor. I'll be back soon."

In that moment he receives a notification from his phone. The more he kept reading, the more enraged he felt going over the messaged he had received from Sad Eyes. His blood started to boil as he gripped his phone, his knuckles were starting to turn white and his nostrils were flaring.

"Oscar? Are you alright?" Victoria had returned with a cup of coffee and a sandwich in her hands. She'd noticed Oscar's expression and instantly knew that something was up.

"Homies got a tip saying that the Prophet$ had someone on the outside that help them planned the whole thing. I gotta deal with this now," he said rushing out of the hospital room.

Time to deal with his crazy ex again.

-

The moment that Oscar left the hospital every time he would visit Nina it's like no one recognized him any more. He would show no remorse to those on the streets except to Nina's family. But the moment he gets back to business in the Santos he goes full out Spooky. The Santos had never seen him on a roll like this before and it had only been four days.

It took a day for him to get back on his feet and as promised they wouldn't be dragging innocents into the mix but things were only starting to get messy. First it was their stash house on Winston then it was getting to Prophet$ connect. Their labs would be next. Los Santos was slowly going to leave them vulnerable and defenseless before picking them out one by one.

The idea of a full out gang war was on the brink of happening, yet again. Spooky only wanted to rage hell on them for what they did to her.

When he was off the streets he would either go back to the hospital to visit Nina and just stay there with her until business happened again. But when he would go home he would often beat himself up after what happened. Thankfully Sad Eyes was there to keep him in check. If it wasn't him it would be Gabriel or Martín.

But now they had bigger things to attend to. Something that was a complete stab to the back but it felt much more worse than that.

"It was a joke! It was supposed to be a prank to just scare her and Tony! I didn't really think they would do all those things!"