Nina was officially broken now.

~

"Tony you can't be serious," Nina tried laughing off one more time as she took a step back from him. "You can't just kiss me and suddenly tell me you're getting married," she added as she slowly felt like she was losing her voice.

When his eyes were locked to the floor she knew that he was telling the truth. "I thought you and Maya were over?" her voice began to crack. She watched as Tony slowly shook his head in shame.

"You lied to me?" a lump began to form in her throat as she looked at Tony with disbelief. "You tell me that you're falling in love with me again, saying how much you felt and wanted me. Then you tell me out of nowhere that you're getting married?" Nina began to raise her voice.

"Why?! Why would you do that?! Why would you lie to me like that knowing I just ended things with Oscar because he lied and kept things from me?!?" she yelled as her eyes became watery. Some people were beginning to stare including her own friends.

"Why'd you come here then, huh? Did you really have something up for you or did you just come here to play with my feelings?!?" Her voiced cracked in embarrassment and anger. Her heart was breaking all over again. She didn't know if she could take it any longer.

"I did have a job out here and I wasn't lying when I said that I would use the opportunity to see you," Tony answered as he cautiously approached her. "Nina, I know that I have kept things from you but I meant everything I said. With what I was feeling about you, about us. Nina, I lo-"

"Don't fucking touch me," she sneered pulling away from his touch as he attempted to hold her hand. All of this sounded to familiar. The same goddamn words but different context. "To think I was beginning to trust you again? After what I went through with Oscar. After I kept bearing out all of these feelings-"

"Yo, is everything okay?" Leah asked as the entire crew showed up to them as more and more people were staring. Nina and Tony looked at them and Leah didn't have to be good with reading faces to know what went down.

"You just told her, didn't you?" Leah asked Tony softly and Nina's heart only broke even more. They all knew.

"You guys knew?!?" Nina yelled taking a step back from all of them. She couldn't handle this anymore. Her own friends keeping this from her felt like a stab to the back. With the amount of fun they'd been having the past three days. It all seemed too much now.

"I can't believe you all," she shook her head in disappointment before shoving passed them and marching her way to the door.

"Nina-" Joel attempted to go after her only to be held back by Leah.

"Let her be. She needs her space," Leah said gently. Before Joel could protest she spoke once more. "She needs space," she replied with a heavy heart.

"Dude, what were thinking telling her now?" Johann argued at Tony as he balled his fists in frustration.

"Because if I didn't tell her now and then when else could I have told her?" Tony replied through grit teeth unable to look at his friends. He knew that he had let everyone down, especially Nina.

"We told you to tell her the moment you arrived! The moment you see her! Be clear with what you came here to do!" Leah yelled at him. He literally had one job. One mission that he had to stick to. That was the agreement.

"Between her getting heartbroken over that pendejo across her street and me suddenly coming in out of nowhere, at which point was it a good time for me to tell?" Tony argued raising his voice as well.