Bones 2 Pick (Civil War 2016)

Start from the beginning

Y/N smiles as he caresses her beautiful face. He was a lucky man indeed to have such an amazing woman like her to love him. But then again, he's Y/N, and Y/N deserves the best.

"...You know if anyone find us like this, they'll start asking questions." Y/N throws out

Natasha chuckles. "You're right. Should we go and grab a bite then?"

"In a few minutes. Let's just stay like this a little longer. My milf of a girlfriend is too comfy to let go." He quips before she smacks him in the back of the head.

"I'm 32, you idiot."
She says softly, laying her head on Y/N's chest.

"Just teasing." He smiles as he wraps his arms around Natasha and holds her firmly. The two Avengers close their eyes and enjoy the comfort of each other's presence in silence.

The Next Day: 7:00 AM
Conference Room

Y/N almost dozes off as he and the team listen to Cap laying out the details of their strategy to take down Rumlow.

Pietro is seen sitting down, having his feet on the table while eating a donut. He notices Y/N almost out of it, so he tosses a spare donut at the young Titan, who catches it and munches on it immediately.

"Maximoff! Focus." Cap warns, causing the speedster to put his hands up in surrender.

Rogers continues over the plan, and the way Cap was droning on like a stereo stuck in monotone wasn't exactly doing much to help Y/N stay awake either.

Most of the other Avengers seem to be more awake, but nevertheless, Y/N did his best to pay attention.
L/N's part was fairly simple, be a ground trooper and put clothes illusions on Wanda, Natasha, and Pietro, just so they can blend in with the crowd . Sam will be high above, keeping an eye out for Rumlow and his men. Cap will be coordinating everything from an apartment located near the targets building.

Tony would not participate, due to being a guest speaker at his Alma mater, MIT. He's a busy man of course, so Y/N doesn't hold it against him if he can't make a mission or two.

Soon, the meeting is adjourned, causing Y/N to let out a huge sigh of relief as he gets up. Pietro, Wanda, and Natasha follow behind him quickly.

"Whew, glad that's finally over with." Pietro takes a bite of his last donut before tossing the box over his shoulder.

"I'm sayin" Y/N comments as he stretches his arms above his head.

Wanda lets out a bit yawn,
"Remind me again....why Cap has these meetings so early?"

Natasha shrugs, "Cap used to be apart of the military, so I'm guessing he's used to waking up at odd hours."

Y/N and Wanda groan in annoyance, earning laughs from Pietro and Natasha.

20 minutes later, the team is all dressed in their costumes and going up the ramp of the Quinjet.

Y/N is seen in his armor, without his mask, fidgeting with his wrist gauntlet and checking to see he has all his weapons. Pietro approaches behind him with his silver-and-blue uniform and puts a firm hand on    L/N's shoulder.

"You ready for this? I can hold your hand if it gets too nerve-racking."

Y/N rolls his eyes, "Please, I've been doing missions like this since I was 16. This will be no different."