Chapter 14 - The Messed Up Origins

When Diana and Johnny do comeback from thir date however Diana breaks down because while she was on herbrother Ian

had arrived at Reed's apartmenbefore being placed in a hospital bed at Diana and Ace's area due to th factthat Ian was deadly bruised and beat up by their parents who were out for theblood of their own children

had arrived at Reed's apartmenbefore being placed in a hospital bed at Diana and Ace's area due to th factthat Ian was deadly bruised and beat up by their parents who were out for theblood of their own children. She then falls asleep in Ian's arms who had wokenup around the time she came home, only to hug her close before falling asleepwith her once more while Ace was walking back and forth before Reed and Johnny,not believing what Axel 

 She then falls asleep in Ian's arms who had wokenup around the time she came home, only to hug her close before falling asleepwith her once more while Ace was walking back and forth before Reed and Johnny,not believing what Axel 

told him about how he was related to his sister and brother
Axel: If you wish I can run the test again but the way I see it the only thing that doesn't make sense is why your parents blood dosn't match yours. Everyone else here on the family tree add up. The only ones who don't are your parents.
Ace: That's not what got me messed up to be honest. Our parents never seemed like somthing that is supose to be close to us. What I dont get is why they didn't tell us we were triplets and why did they say me and Ian were twins? Or better yet what made them lie to us like that?

Reed and Johnny share looks at that.

Ian starts to wake up for the second time that night and looks around for a glass of water

Reed: *notices that and quickly gets one for him before handing it him* here. *says softly not wanting to wake up to still sleeping female in his arms*
Ian: *he carfully moves up a little so he can take the glass from Reed* Thanks. *says softly and quietly*

Diana starts to wake up as well around that time and rubs the sleep off her eyes before looking up at her hurt at th moment guardian angel

Ian: *takes a sip of his glass of water before handing it back to Reed and switches his gaze to Diana* hey, good morning. *says with a smile dispite the state he's in*

Diana: Moning Handsome *says as she pecks his lips like when she did as a child*

Ian just smiles more and kisses back.
Meanwhile Johnny and Reed just watch this quietly.

Diana: How are you feeling? *asks as she moves some hair from his eyes*

Ian: i'm feeling okay despite the state i am in. Sorry if i worried and scared you. *says with guilt in his eyes*

Diana: I'm just glad you came back in one peace *says as tears start running down her cheeks*

Ian: Hey, no...don't cry...i'm sorry...i never meant to upset you...i'm here...i'm alive and i'm not gonna leave anytime soon. *says as he starts wiping away her tears with his tumb while his other arm holds squeezes her while holding her close, tight letting her know he wont go anywhere*

Diana: Please don't leave me anymore. I'd die if somehing happens to you or Ace. You two are the closest family I have and losing you wouls crush me. I just love you *admits as she tightens her grin on his hospital gown*

Ian: I promise and swear that i wont ever leave you again. *says as he tightens his own grip around her* I love you very much as well Diana. *says bringing his lips closer to hers* I always will no matter what *says before placing his lips on hers and kissing her as deep as he can*
Meanwhile Reed and Johnny stand their as statues for a while before they snap out of it and slip away to give them some more alone time.