35: Happy Holidays

Start from the beginning

"You guys had friends back in the barrio right?" he brought up as Victoria nodded.

"Yea, I mean you may think it was just me and her but we had our own crew and everything," she explained. "What about it?"

"Is there some way you could make them come here? Just for her birthday. Although that could be really expensive with flying and all that shit. Then there's the hotel," the more Oscar tried thinking about it, the more he realized it wasn't as feasible as he thought.

"You know what? Forget it, that just sounds impossible-"

"No, no, no, mano that's a great idea!" Victoria interrupted.

"I mean we got a few weeks to plan it we can try to make it work while we still can. And they don't really need a hotel they could just crash in with us! It'll be like old times. Shit, you're a genius!" she added in praise.

"Who's a genius?" Nina cut in. The two of them failed to notice at first as Nina sat back down next to Oscar while the twins sat next to their mom.

"Nothing," Oscar smiled putting an arm around Nina as she took a bite of her ice cream treat.

"I got you one too," Nina smiled handing Oscar an ice cream treat in the shape of Mickey's head.

"Gracias, amor," Oscar said kissing the side of her head before taking the ice cream.

"Papito, you're a mess!" Victoria said quickly grabbing a napkin and wiping his mouth making the rest chuckle a little.

"We got you an ice cream too mama," Alex said giving her the same treat. Victoria took it gladly after she was done cleaning his face.

"So what were two talking about while we were gone?" Nina asked as she continued to eat her ice cream.

"V, was talking about the rides we should go on," Oscar said causing Victoria to glare back at him. She had no idea what to ride considering it was their first time here.

On the bright side, Victoria was able to come up with random things to say that hopefully made sense about their plan for today. After eating their ice cream, they noticed that crowds were beginning to pile up on the streets as the parade for that afternoon were about to begin.

The twins were having the time of their lives watching all the characters dance and sing as the floats came by. Alex was holding Bella as him and Penelope were dancing a long and even waving at the characters who came up to the. However, little did they know about the three adults who felt like they were kids again.

"Baby, it's Simba!" Oscar shook Nina's shoulders a little getting excited to see the characters of Lion King. "Look, it's the little Simba with the little Nala," he cooed like a child.

"I forget that you like Lion King so much," Nina admits looking at her boyfriend who was so in awe by the characters singing the Circle of Life on repeat.

"Baby," he whined shaking her a little bit more causing her to laugh, his eyes still twinkling looking at Simba on Pride Rock.

Oscar would look at Nina who was grinning from ear to ear in excitement. Nina would look at Oscar too and never had he seen him smile so much in public. It was like Spooky never even existed that day. Victoria couldn't be happier as well thinking about all those promises her parents made of taking her and Nina here when they were kids.

All in all it was a pretty happy day for everybody here.

After the parade Penelope really wanted to take pictures with some Princesses before they could bring Bella into the daycare. They went about exploring the Magic Kingdom in the hunt for some princesses. Even Nina and Victoria had pictures with some of the princesses.