Chapter 6: The Imperius Curse

Harry's PoV:
The next day turned out to be pretty normal for me.
I woke up at 6:00 and went into the bathroom, as it was really early, and nobody was awake.

I got ready for the day and looked into the mirror. I sighed.

My hair. It was horrible.
I tried to use a lot of Sleezy Slickazoo's Hair Gel.

It only turned more horrible.
This was seriously getting on my nerves...

Seriously...as in siriusly....as in....Sirius. I had to write him.

I went out of the bathroom and looked for a quill and some parchment. And I wrote:

Dear Sirius,
I wanted to write you about in which house I am.
But still, how are you?
Are you very lonely?
Oh, yeah, I had an idea for that one.
How about we move into the Potter Manor? With Remus? Can you write him?
You know the Potter Manor, right?
If not, I'll stick a photo at the end.

So, the sorting hat said that I could choose my own house.
And I chose.....please don't be mad at me....
Slytherin.

It's just...I found out that Dumbledore was stealing from my vault. I wanted revenge, you know.

So, I have some new friends, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Theodore Nott, Blaise Zabini, and (I dunno if I can call them my friends) Crabbe and Goyle.

That's all I wanted to write you.
Please write back, and take care of yourself.

Harry

P.S: I've placed a charm on the letter that no one except you and me can read the letter.

P.P.S: Here's the photo. I got it from Hagrid and duplicated it ;)

(Imagine this house just ten times bigger)I stood up from my desk and headed towards the door to go to the owlery, where Hedwig, my owl, was waiting

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Imagine this house just ten times bigger)
I stood up from my desk and headed towards the door to go to the owlery, where Hedwig, my owl, was waiting.

Suddenly Blaise stood up and yawned.
"I'll wake up Draco and Theo", he murmured.

I nodded and headed straight to the owlery.

There, the first person who I saw was Hermione. Then Ron stepped out of the shadows. I quickly hid.

"Test, test", Ron mumbled. "Go to the owl seats and say that you'll never read books again", he smirked.

I snickered under my breath.
That was so predictable.

But, as I knew Hermione, her love for books wasn't faked.
Okay, I didn't have a chance to get to know the Hermione that Ron got to know, because of the Dumbledore drama.

She wouldn't go there and say that, books were her every- Wait, was she ACTUALLY going there and say it?

"I'll never read books again", Hermione stated, with more glazed eyes than ever.

Suddenly it hit me.
THE IMPERIUS CURSE!
THAT BLOODY BASTARD IMPERIUSED HER!!!

I had to do something.

But...could he do that?

I remembered that Ron was really jealous of me in fourth year, so if he could do the Imperius, he could totally do other charms and curses better than me, so that he had something to brag about, but fact is, he couldn't do all of this better than me.

So...someone else imperiused Hermione. Who would that be?

Dumbledore.

I just needed a proof.

I entered the owlery, while Ron was trying to make Hermione do the unbreakable vow.

I coughed. Yay, totally Umbridge-Style!

Ron turned around and within a blink of an eye, he had his wand pressed against my throat.

"Don't tell anybody what you saw...
Do not tell anybody what you just saw...IMPERIO!"

And from this point on, I didn't remember anything what just happened.
____________________________________
Pansy's PoV:
I stood up at 5:30 a.m.
What? I need my time to get ready?

So, I was just done getting ready, when I heard the portrait door open and close.

Nosy like I was, I grabbed my wand and followed the sound.
It was Harry.
He did look cute, though.
'Pansy', I scolded myself.
I started spying on him, as I had nothing better to do.

I have friends, don't worry.
Daphne Greengrass, Draco, Blaise, Theo, and Harry.

So, I think Harry was heading to the owlery. I followed him, of course.

He was about to go inside, when he quickly hid. I hid, too. But why'd he hide?

Oh, someone was talking.
Harry had the better hiding spot, so I didn't know who was.

But suddenly Harry walked in and I sneaked into his hiding place.

It was....Weasel! And Mud-Granger!
I'm not that bad, you know.

I only heard one word. "IMPERIO!"
Hey! That was one of the three unforgivable curse.
I'm not silly, either.
Did Weasel just use it on Harry?

And Harry collapsed.

I quickly whispered "Expelliarmus".
What? My parents aren't death eaters, they taught me Defense against the Dark Arts as soon as I got my wand!

Weasel's wand flew over to me and I quickly petrified him afterwards.

I levitated Harry into the Slytherin common room, not before sending Granger into the hospital wing.

I lay Harry on one of the green couches and ran off to find Draco in one of the boys' dormitories. He'd know what to do.

After some time I found a door with the tag:
First Years Group 2:
Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott and Harry Potter.

I opened it and saw Draco getting up. Shirtless.
And, no, this is not the usual cliche thing.
Dracos chest was full with cuts and scars.

"Draco!", I gasped.

He turned around in panic, and relaxed when he saw that it was just me.

And panicked again.

"Pansy!!", he shouted, covering his chest with a blanket and causing Theo to shoot out of his bed.

I really wanted to ask what happened to him, but, I don't know why, Harry seemed more important to me.

"Hurry!", I shouted. "Weasel tried to cast an Imperius on Harry, but it kinda backfired or something!"

Blaise shot out of the bathroom and all of them, Draco still putting on his shirt, rushed into the common room.

Harry sat upright by now.
"What happened?", he asked groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"Wait..", I said, panicking slightly.
"What do you remember?"

"Well", Harry answered, thoughtfully. "I was writing a letter to Sirius and then I wanted to go to the owlery to send it."

"What?!", I asked, horrified.

"Yeah", Harry shrugged.

"Do you still have the letter?", Draco asked calmly.

How could he be so calm about it?

"Yeah", Harry said, pulling out a piece of parchment.

"Good", Draco said.
"Anyway, I know what this is and how to cure it", he added more grimly.